Game-Labs Forum

Regarding proof for Event abuse

I'd assume he wants a recording of what transpired to see whether or not the brig stopped between the two pirates and just sat there taking fire until it sunk.

Still, I'm a bit wary of how quickly the thread was shut down when other cases with far less evidence were deliberated upon for far longer. 

Edited by SirSamuelHood

7 minutes ago, Sir R. Calder of Southwick said:

I had some very questionable experiences with some members of 18BEK a day or two ago, but nothing I recorded. I am a believer that where there's smoke, there's fire, but I understand why they might want definitive proof.

Its not like there are 10 topics a day about event abuse. Its so hard to find those guys anyway and it takes literally a minute to check if the IP of 2 accounts match.

44 minutes ago, JonSnowLetsGo said:

Its not like there are 10 topics a day about event abuse. Its so hard to find those guys anyway and it takes literally a minute to check if the IP of 2 accounts match.

video = best proof
series of screenshots = good but not adequate in most cases. and will require additional time consuming checks in databases. Basically screenshots should show them doing it. 
verbal report = not a proof unfortunately.