Game-Labs Forum

How do you create a new character?

AfkSailor

Been playing since before the creation of PvP2 and being from North America, I am interested in creating a character on PvP2. However I am afraid of deleting my PvP1 character. If I delete my character on PvP2 does it effect the character of the same name on PvP1?

Just don't do the mistake I did and delete the wrong character.

Double and triple check that you are on the right server before you delete the old character and create a new one.

Labour Hours being reset means Labour Hours are set to 0 (you lose all the hours). So best to spend all the hours first before you make a new character, even if spending the hours is just stuff like getting resources out of buildings, crafting a bunch of notes or making a bunch of carriages for later.

Like Olav said it resets your labor hours since they are tied into all servers through your steam account log in.  If you going to make anew char and never made on on a server burn all your labor hours and than just log into that new server and make a char.  I have chars on all three server even though I don't play on PvE.   That way if they give out any redeem ables you can get them on all three servers.  I used them to trade before with others to get something to test out.