Game-Labs Forum

France/Sweden spy alt for occupy a brit firstrate slot

[JACK]Sully

I now is a waste of time since tbh all abusive behavior  denounced on this tribunal  not got punished with a ban ever, you just warn they do again, you warn a guy 2 3 time so they need to be a full recidive retard for get a punishment. And thats why they keep doing this even now.

Long story short   (he was suspicious since start)

He join our ts3, he is france muted in our firstrate pb chan.

I get him removed from the chan and send him to screen fleet, then i noticed he dock undock from pb over and over for 20 mins, as soon battle swords appear he joined,  i got him banned from national ts3.

He joined  and initially sit alone for 10 mins then set sail and suicide alone towards the enemy fleet getting sink first  As you can see by screen and video (expecial first minute of video where you can hear us talking about him in ts3 in the first 30sec/1min and writing him on chat  , why did you join?  and he pretend that joined for mistake when we told him not to join for 30 mins in ts3)

probably he will soon delete char 

68759c4d9d.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 4

Captains, we have checked this account, the character was created at 2016-02-17 11:27:56 as a Britain Captain with the same name Sully and according to logs that we have Captain have not recreated it later.

We will provide an option to join PB in case a Captain joined PB by mistake and left it right away, so another Captain will be able to take his slot in the battle.

• Like 21