Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sruPL

Clan Warehouse Crash

14 posts in this topic

Happened for ages, I though that it's just my problem, but then I heard that it happens to other players too. Cannot even F11 it, because the game quits to desktop (no crash window, no error, no crash report on game start, nothing) Game even does not freeze, it just looks like ALT+F4. Basically happens when I click stuff, in CW, going to Materials page etc. I really hate that one bug.

1 person likes this

when you start the game there is a send crash report option, ive had the bug a few times and could report it

Edited by HachiRoku

For me it seems to happen when clicking on materials within the clan warehouse.

1 person likes this

Yea, I believe it happens when clicking on materials. Hachi, the problem is that the game does not detect it as crash, it I had crashes few times and that is totally different, just like right after using ALT+F4. 

3 hours ago, sruPL said:

Yea, I believe it happens when clicking on materials. Hachi, the problem is that the game does not detect it as crash, it I had crashes few times and that is totally different, just like right after using ALT+F4. 

it happens when you use the filter, ive had that alot and could report it. Funny

Thanks for the feedback, clan wh crash issue is a known one

9 minutes ago, Ink said:

Thanks for the feedback, clan wh crash issue is a known one

@admin Are there known triggers that cause it so people can avoid doing those? IE: using a filter with 2 words (just an example - no basis in reality)

Edited by Angus McGregor

This has happened to me multiple times as well. For me, it has only happened when I use the tabs to filter the warehouse contents.  For example: browsing through the full list, then clicking on 'Materials' or 'Modules'.  I now stay away from the tabs as much as I can.

That CTD - Crash to Desktop was in this game for ages, never fixed. I thought that CTDs are the top priority bugs to be fixed, not some new damage models with structure.

Still a problem, just crashed for me.  I pulled some notes out of the warehouse, clicked on the modules tab and get the stopped running message and NA shuts down.  It always seems to be when adding or removing items, then clicking on a tab.

Edited by ElricTheTwo

Some people might not care / be aware of this problem, but any clan leader / officer that uses clan warehouse a lot is suffering from it. I am getting usually 3-5 crashes a day when I use CW actively.

The bug is fixed - will be live within the next patch

1 person likes this