Game-Labs Forum

SINK - new French PvP Global clan

22 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

SINK is now 23 members.  We lost one member to the pirates, but got one back from them...  14 players active within the past 5 days.  The junior members are gradually climbing the ranks.  More senior players needed - so if you are tired of being 'one of the many' in the big nations, come over and make a difference...

In one month - from zero to 23 members...

Awesome news mate! If we don't lose Orinoco, I'll send you another supply ship. Feel free to screen for us. :D

As always, donations of materials and ships are much appreciated.   Plus fine woods have helped finance the clan...  I chewed through 50M in gold buying ships and materials for clan members in the last 30 days - nearly down to poverty level - just 40M left in the bank....   but it's only pixel money.

• Like 2

Come see me for a donation if you need more.  You won't be able to beat the terms:

- No collateral

- 0% financing

- No periodic payments.  Single balloon payment, at 1 gold coin per loaned chest, stamped with His Majesty's seal.  Napoleonic coins acceptable.  Balloon payment will be made by the largest pirate clan upon threat of ships sunk and clan demoralized and/or dispersed.

- Bonus coin: 1 million in gold, for using the FTC treasury

- 1 bottle of French wine to be drunk at time of loan closing, and a fine Havana cigar donation to the bank for services rendered

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sink is now 29 members.  18-20 active in the past 5 days.   This past couple of weeks has seen a couple of experienced captains join us..  The junior players continue to gain rank, but would benefit from a few more experienced players to bring France to a competitive level.   We have players scattered across the world - young and old (that's me) - in Europe, Brazil, USA and Canada, New Zealand, China and Australia.  We are fast becoming the United Nations of Nations.

Contact me in game or on this forum if you are interested in joining us.

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 3

Wilfer, we're glad to have you aboard!

Yesterday was a good day for me. With the help of Sink or Swim, I leveled up to Chef de Division, crafting level 35, and got a Bucentaure - all the same day.

If you're looking to join this active clan, ask for us in the nation chat.

Happy sailing, and have fun out there.

-Gilbert Lafayette

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Once we restart after the 'wipe', we will reestablish the SINK clan and look to gain players as we merge PvP2 with some of the PvP1 players creating the Global server.

Currently SINK is about 15-20 active members, and we already have promises of more players coming over from other nations after the wipe.

If you are ready to join a clan who works as a team, helps new players, shares crafting and resources - and wants to PvP, come join us. 

We don't intent to be the biggest clan, nor are we likely to be the biggest nation, but we can be the best, come join us.

• Are you a team player?
  • Do you enjoy PvP?
  • Will you fight and not run?

If you answered yes to all three, come join us - either as a member of SINK, or to join France on PvP Global and cooperate with us.

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 5

This was a good week for me. With the help of Sink or Swim, I leveled up to Chef d'Escadre and crafting level 50, and got a L'Ocean - all in the same week.

If you're looking to join this active clan, ask for us in the nation chat.  We will be ready to help you after the migration to the global server.

-Gilbert Lafayette

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Styrofoam Snark said:

This was a good week for me. With the help of Sink or Swim, I leveled up to Chef d'Escadre and crafting level 50, and got a L'Ocean - all in the same week.

If you're looking to join this active clan, ask for us in the nation chat.  We will be ready to help you after the migration to the global server.

-Gilbert Lafayette

Congratulations. You've got a good clan there. 

• Like 2