Game-Labs Forum

SINK - new French PvP Global clan

For the first time in a while, France has a clan with more than 1 or 2 people in it.  SINK.  As of today, we have 5 clan members and are looking to recruit additional players into France.  This clan is initially focused on developing new players and getting them promoted in rank / crafting level as quickly and effectively as possible.

If you are looking to change nation, please contact me or any of the SINK clan members for help moving across to France.  ElricTheTwo for France on PvP2, or message me on this forum.

Any donations to the French rebuilding cause would be welcomed...  Ships, redeemables, BP's...  anything that would help (like a few regions for crafting - hint, hint)....

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 9

29 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

For the first time in a while, France has a clan with more than 1 or 2 people in it.  SINK.  As of today, we have 5 clan members and are looking to recruit additional players into France.  This clan is initially focused on developing new players and getting them promoted in rank / crafting level as quickly and effectively as possible.

If you are looking to change nation, please contact me or any of the SINK clan members for help moving across to France.  ElricTheTwo for France on PvP2, or message me on this forum.

Any donations to the French rebuilding cause would be welcomed...  Ships, redeemables, BP's...  anything that would help (like a few regions for crafting - hint, hint)....

If you are willing to accept my help, please email me in game with any needs and I will do my best to fulfill your requests. I am currently only a level 38 crafter, but I have some ship notes from the events that could help, along with what I can craft.

EDIT: Also let me know if you are interested in a forum signature image. :)

Edited by van der Decken

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I so wanted to dig up an old screen shot of me and Elric fighting and make a joke, but I'll be nice.  More french is all ways better.  Looks like they are starting to out number the poor Spanish once more.

I remember a battle in my old Bellona - first time I sailed it - nearly got sunk, nearly got captured...  the battle time expired just in time...

23 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Would like to extend an inventation to a meeting of the clans on the 29th. The meeting will cover not factions or individual clans but rather goals we can reach to prevent reverting back to a previous state.

30 minutes ago, Neverdead Ned said:

Best of luck and I hope to see you guys thriving once again.  I'd also like to see the Dutch out of the Antilles(anything else helpful is just superficial) and you and Sweden splitting them.

That was the original plan before a few clans of Swedes had a hissy fit about something pointless and got the Danes involved.

Edited by PolishMartyr
  • Like 1

10, 11 and 12 over the last couple of days... 

small steps, but the French nation on PvP2 is growing.  We need a few experienced players to come across from other nations, or from PvP1.  Currently we only have a couple of people who have 1100 crew.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

SINK just recruited our 19th member.  12 have been playing in the last few days.  Many are new to the game - and we welcome all players - new or experienced.      Contact me or any of the SINK clan officers if you are interested in joining.  .

• Like 3

SINK is now 23 members.  We lost one member to the pirates, but got one back from them...  14 players active within the past 5 days.  The junior members are gradually climbing the ranks.  More senior players needed - so if you are tired of being 'one of the many' in the big nations, come over and make a difference...

In one month - from zero to 23 members...

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 4