admin

Content plans for the first half of 2017

414 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Already done in Testbed to a point if you noticed it. And was one of the things that the devs told since forever, that the amount of gold we have during testing is inflated.

Didn't do mission on the test bed so good to know.

So it works now or no?

It works nice.

49 minutes ago, Honourable Bluetooth said:

OK cool. I will give it a whirl.

I was paired in my basic cutter against a frigate. The AI next to me was in a cutter too. We both got sunk but there was still a good reward.

1 person likes this

On 1/19/2017 at 10:26 AM, admin said:
    • We constantly receive requests to improve USS Constitution to the level of new ships like Endymion. Constitution was the second ship we built in NA. To make it happen we will arrange a Kickstarter to fund this project. The Kickstarter will also contain additional US based ships on stretch goals. If this event is successful we will set up such events for other underrepresented national vessels too.

It can be that you should fix Constitution for free.  I am not from US, but US is a big market and this kind of iconic ship should be well modeled.  USS Constitution will get a lot of attention, and not modeling it well may not simply be the best possible idea.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

It can be that you should fix Constitution for free.  I am not from US, but US is a big market and this kind of iconic ship should be well modeled.  USS Constitution will get a lot of attention, and not modeling it well may not simply be the best possible idea.

It is very well modeled sir. It is the best USS Constitution ever made in a computer game. 10x better than any competition.

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, admin said:

It is very well modeled sir. It is the best USS Constitution ever made in a computer game. 10x better than any competition.

Why people are not happy then?

7 minutes ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

Because lastly implemented ships are even much better modelled.

Compare USS Constitution or HMS Surprise (that'd also need some remodelling, no ?) with say Le Gros-Ventre or any newly implemented ships.

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

We have never seen a negative review about the constitution. People always want more. If they want more they will have to pay for our extra work. 

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, LeBoiteux said:

Because lastly implemented ships are even much better modelled.

Compare USS Constitution or HMS Surprise (that'd also need some remodelling, no ?) with say Le Gros-Ventre or any newly implemented ships.

we just want to be clear. all ships in our game are beautiful and we are learning to make them better as we go. Subjective opinions on the ship visuals are subjective and do not give any ground to demand something extra, just because someone does like new ships than old ones.. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I understand extra work and money and all that.

You make marketing material for US players.  So which ship you should use?  Maybe USS Constitution?

So for marketing purposes, I would make double sure that most iconic ships do look good.  If it were not about money, I suppose the old one would go as well.

edit.

I recommend that you do kickstarts with less iconic and important ships.

Edited by Cmdr RideZ

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, admin said:

We have never seen a negative review about the constitution. People always want more. If they want more they will have to pay for our extra work. 

Could you provide more info on Kickstarter packs I have 2 packs ready to go for a review with others in works. British and Spanish are already in Shipyard waiting. I am ready to put some $ into it even though I think we have plenty of ships in the game.  

Thanks.

Edited by Ned Loe

On 19.1.2017 at 9:26 AM, admin said:
  • User Interface changes

• Self-explanatory

• Localization into main European and Asian languages

• Self-explanatory

when can we expect a better User Interface and multi language support?