Game-Labs Forum

Hello,

This evening, during the grow of the hostility for Sainte-Lucie, in a mission pve, 2 english players enter in the battle (Surprise and Ingermanland). Hamblower [HRY] and Sp1zbua [HRY].

They obviously runaway of the battle, but not leave, with ambition to ruin our mission and the % of hostility we can make.

When we start to treaten them about tribunal and what they are doing, they start to "engage" a Santisima IA who follow them.

But be sure, their intentions was clear:

801940311310screenshots201701182206591.j

We spent 20/30 minutes more to block them between the coast and us, just to force them to leave. They also are verbaly hostil.

Thanks for your time, and consideration of this request.

• Like 5

They were so proud to make us lost the maximum of our time as they can run and dont click OUT....tried to grief our fleet 200 and block our points progression in order to make us abanbon the game...

I dont know why players are doing bad behaviour in the game we love both...

I have make some reports F11 with others screeshoots with theirs positions far away the fight, far away us.

Please consider the case and punish such behaviour.

ps : u can see them awayyyyyy....

20170118222800_1.jpg

Edited by Eneil le Sublime
  • Like 2

At first blush this seems like griefing to me, or at the very least using mechanics in very... creative ways.  Hostility should not be prevented by someone kiting a fleet of players.  That said, I will remind all of you:  This is a tribunal post.  People welcome to respond are those with evidence, the accused, and the accusers.  This is becoming a recurring issue.  Warnings will be handed out the next time it happens.

Issue forwarded along.

Edit:  On the issue of verbal hostility, right-click and "report" the player when they are doing so.  These reports are generally gone through weekly.

• Like 1