Game-Labs Forum

reload bug?

Liq

So lately i've been experiencing a bug/glitch where not all of your cannons or only a few at a time would not get reloaded even though you got full crew on gunnery. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

• Like 3

I have seen this problem too, multiple times. I am not sure why it happens, but I seem to notice it more once I lose some crew and armor. Also reload seems to slow down too (all this is happening while I have a full amount of crew on gunnery, sailing off, etc.). It almost seems like the crew's morale gets a little low and they get discouraged and start to slow down. I didn't think that was a mechanic, but if it is I guess its alright...if that is not the reason then I am at a total loss :huh:.

Now there IS another bug with the reload on the gunboat (possibly other ships but I haven't tested it). If you are running light carriages on the gunboat, and turn off one of your guns (I turned off the stern carronade), your reload on the bow gun will stop completely. Its almost as if there are too many men aboard the ship, boarding fills, sailing fills, gunnery fills and you have guys left over...so everyone stops to have a party I suppose. Now I don't run light carriages on the gunboat :rolleyes:.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I encountered this bug 3 times today.  The one time it happened I noticed that I hit repair immediately after a repair while there was still crew in repair.  showing 0/39 and hit it again to try and keep my crew there to do a back to back repair while doing the pve challenge.  

On 15.1.2017 at 10:13 PM, Liquicity said:

So lately i've been experiencing a bug/glitch where not all of your cannons or only a few at a time would not get reloaded even though you got full crew on gunnery. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Hello Liquicity, hello Devs,

the same happened to me multiple times.

Best Regards

Donjuan

Edited by Donjuan Dimarco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...