Game-Labs Forum

Upgrade Low Quality Ships

It would be nice if we could upgrade the quality of ships, meaning adding upgrade slots and increase the quality of the build type, providing we have high enough crafting level. It'd also be nice if we could rebuild dura to a ship, so all the super nice 1 dura player caps could have more dura (not exceeding the original dura of the ship). Rather than us just breaking up ships once capped, It'd be nice to sail with some extra life in some of these steel beast Dane and rat ships we cap.

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, van der Decken said:

It'd also be nice if we could rebuild dura to a ship.

I would appreciate that. I understand the problems that might occur if durability gets rebuildable, like no one likes to buy ships etc. But i am stacking my favorite setup ship right now, and it feels stupid. When I was able to restack just one dura for the costs of building the same ship again, I would restore the dura. And that only if you are able to craft that type of ship.

If it would work this way, people who bought new ships instead of building them themself right now would buy new ships after that change anyway.

• Like 1