Game-Labs Forum

More Dueling Options

6 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

We had to do small battles with the Waffle and burgers to dual against any other 4th rate cause the dual system doesn't let you fight if the BR is off to much.  So something like this would be nice. Even if it's a click to allow unlock of BR restrictions or something.

This exactly. I was dueling a Waffle Hamburger with my Constitution today, we did a gentleman's agreement duel in the small battles room and had another player in a gunboat come in to even BR so we wouldn't have to deal with AI messing up the fight. It was fun, I called uncle as one side of my ship was getting low on hitpoints after repairs, I would have liked to try several other strategies (and builds), but it is a waste of time waiting on small battle to open, finding someone to come in to fill BR, etc. Besides this, other ships are fun to duel against each other, for example: I would love to practice my skills in Bellona vs. first rates (currently, I feel *pretty* confident I can take one out, as long as he is not an agile hull build Victory with turning mods), but I would love some more practice.

Also, is there any way to group duel? I have noticed some messages when I am in a group and try to enter duel "only ready group leader can enter duels." Does that mean we can have massive duels? As in 8 v 8 to practice strategy? I've never actually tried it, but it would be awesome if it worked like that.

Finally, it would be nice to have an "invite spectator" option so others can watch the duel if you want to show tactics or something.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2017 at 9:46 AM, Challenge said:

That, sir, should be left to the gentlemen in question.

It would be. Both players choose an amount to bet, or dont, then accept and winner takes all. That way there is the option to lose/win something, without it being an officer life or ship dura.

• Like 1