Game-Labs Forum

[SMS] Reichsflotte (Dutch PvP2)

8f8797885e9e6c58fb0f2142830c2ffc.jpg

Reichsflotte

PvP2 Dutch Community/Clan

Short Summary:

Reichsflotte, Imperial Fleet in German, is more of a community than a clan. Our goal is to create an active group of like minded individuals from all aspects of the game and want to maintain the server for everyone and not just ourselves. 

Focus:

Reichsflotte has only a few goals it has set out to achieve. The first of which as expected for any new organization is to grow. Reichsflotte does not aim to become a dominant or large community, but rather one that is manageable and can be maintained reasonably. Secondly, to maintain its casual atmosphere and not become a community focused on only one aspect of the game. A major goal is for everyone to have fun and to have easy access to members of the Reichsflotte, be it their knowledge of the game or ability within the game. That means if you are someone that enjoys being a lone wolf or someone that enjoys group gameplay we do not mind either. The final goal is to maintain a balance on the server so that everyone can enjoy the game fully, be that having a consistent opponent in the open world PvP or to have access to resources needed to build top end ships. 

Code of Conduct:

Members of the Reichsflotte will not steal from another player and honour any clan agreements made.

Objectives and Agreements:

- Rank up some of our newer members just encase a war breaks out they have the opportunity to participate

-start setting up bases at ports directed to

Community Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/33rd/

We also use Discord

Teamspeak:

ts.33rdlegion.com 

Interested or would like to know more:

Please dont be afraid to hit me up below or privately if you are wanting to join or want to know more about Reichsflotte. In game my username is Davos Seasworth so if you want to private message me or drop me some mail I would not mind either. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

Command:

Founder:

Grandadmiral Davos Seasworth

Officers:

Flottillenadmiral Bentclown

Vizeadmiral OwenBDead

Vizeadmiral Kommizar

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 6

Great progress today everyone. Increased our numbers from two to fourteen. Participated in a Port Battle. Created a mutually beneficial trade relations with the clan Blue Squadron (BLUE). Also, was given the "okay" from the community head to create Naval Action channels in the teamspeak if the numbers increase still.

Edited by PolishMartyr
  • Like 1

Congrats everyone. We have reached our first milestone by gaining 25 members. It was considered to stop recruitment for a while but seeing how everyone has been working together and everything is running smoothly. 

Also I will be adding to this page a code of conduct also our current agreements and goals.

Also formed a steam group.

Edited by PolishMartyr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PolishMartyr said:

want to try again tonight? If I can give my Reichsflotte a heads up beforehand It can be a great learning experience for my guys who are just trying to get into the PvP.

If I can get the Dutch to agree, we should do this as often as possible. I believe with the alternation of event that we would have to do this earlier for the Deep Event, or just do the last one of the night as Shallow? 

11 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

If I can get the Dutch to agree, we should do this as often as possible. I believe with the alternation of event that we would have to do this earlier for the Deep Event, or just do the last one of the night as Shallow? 

The opposite. Doing the Deep one we did last night would have been perfect with earlier notification. The Shallow one before would be perfect as well since I know there is not many of us with Shallow ships.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PolishMartyr said:

The opposite. Doing the Deep one we did last night would have been perfect with earlier notification. The Shallow one before would be perfect as well since I know there is not many of us with Shallow ships.

OK, well you say what time is best so I can let my mates know.

• Like 1