Game-Labs Forum

• Selection of Outposts, the buttons are too large and I have to move my chat window every time I select my last outpost.  Could we scale it better so that we do not have too?
  • Mouse over texts, windows are too large.  The window draws all the way down the bottom of the screen when all I need to know is my weight of the item I have selected.
  • Same thing for mouse over items in the shop.
  • In crafting when I click on an item to build it why can't I see how many of each item I have in my inventory on the same screen so you don't need to keep going back and forth to the warehouse?

These are just a few simple suggestions that would make the UI much more efficient and give the user a much better experience.  It wouldn't even take a UI re-design just some changes.  

• Like 3

Map overview of Ports show hostility in the bottom part, but if few nations raise hostility at the same time you can see only one or two. You can't see the third value. Not mentioning that it does not update properly, often people do not know what's the current value of hostility.

Edited by Darayavahus