Game-Labs Forum

Christmas cheer from Pagan Pete

Pagan Pete

So I were just retailing Global chat with me singing o Pyrated songs. n I recon Id share me masterpiece with ye here...

On the First day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me;

A Cartridge from the magazine!

On the Second day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me;

Two virgin loves, and a cartridge from the magazine!

on the Third day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me;

Three French Men, Two virgin loves, and a Cartridge from the magazine!

on the Fourth day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me;

Four calico shirts, Three French Men, Two virgin loves, and a Cartridge from the magazine!

on the Fifth day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me;

FIVE GOLDEN THINGS! Four calico shirts, Three French Men, Two virgin loves, and a Cartridge from the magazine!

on the Sixth day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me;

Six geezers lying, FIVE GOLDEN THINGS! Four calico shirts, Three French Men, Two virgin loves, and a Cartridge from the magazine!

on the Seventh day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me;

Seven swarms of stingrays, Six geezers lying, FIVE GOLDEN THINGS! Four calico shirts, Three French Men, Two virgin loves, and a Cartridge from the magazine!

on the Eighth day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me;

Eight maidens' virtues, Seven swarms of stingrays, Six geezers lying, FIVE GOLDEN THINGS! Four calico shirts, Three French Men, Two virgin loves, and a Cartridge from the magazine!

on the Ninth day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me;

Nine lads a prancing, Eight maidens' virtues, Seven swarms of stingrays, Six geezers lying, FIVE GOLDEN THINGS! Four calico shirts, Three French Men, Two virgin loves, and a Cartridge from the magazine!

on the Tenth day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me;

Ten loads of laundry, Nine lads a prancing, Eight maidens' virtues, Seven swarms of stingrays, Six geezers lying, FIVE GOLDEN THINGS! Four calico shirts, Three French Men, Two virgin loves, and a Cartridge from the magazine!

on the Eleventh day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me;

Eleven powder monkeys, Ten loads of laundry, Nine lads a prancing, Eight maidens' virtues, Seven warms of stingrays, Six geezers lying, FIVE GOLDEN THINGS! Four calico shirts, Three French Men, Two virgin loves, and a Cartridge from the magazine!

on the twelfth day of Christmas a Pagan stole from me; 

Twelve rummers rumming!!! Eleven powder monkeys, Ten loads of laundry, Nine lads a prancing, Eight maidens' virtues, Seven swarms of stingrays, Six geezers lying, FIVE GOLDEN THINGS! Four calico shirts, Three French Men, Two virgin loves, and a Cartridge from the magazine!

:)

Edited by Pagan Pete
  • Like 11