Game-Labs Forum

Happy New Year and Seasonal Greetings

3 minutes ago, Spawnie said:

Ther suponía del 1 de enero en todo el mundo hasta hace 2 horas, comprobar el reloj mundial, no sólo la suya, 

por lo que dan los desarrolladores un tiempo para canjear los regalos para todos a la vez 

Ok

14 minutes ago, Spawnie said:

ther wasnt the 1st january all around the world  until 2 hours ago,check the world clock not just yours, 

so give the devs some time to redeem the gifts for all at same time 

but the game is set off UTC time so you would assume that would be what it goes off and well the server maintenance would be the time that it would be put on accounts when it comes back up.  It's all coding and they can put that in to give them out at a set time.  Which seems to not have been midnight or after maintenance.  Even more wouldn't be surprise if they forgot.....to add it in.

I don't see any QQ just folks saying I didn't get my ship is my account ok...so no hassles...they did say the 1st, there is one shutdown on the 1st, there is another tomorrow which can deliver as per destructions.

5 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

It's in game now so every one should be happy and thanks for not making it cedar or something...lol

Would have been a bit funny(but extremely mean) if they gave us a fir Wapen with build strength or something xD

8 hours ago, OlavDeng2 said:

Would have been a bit funny(but extremely mean) if they gave us a fir Wapen with build strength or something xD

That kinda not funny, half the reward ships I get from the events (PvE and PvP) tend to turn out being Fir, Build Strength Hull region.  I'm like really you couldn't at least be cedar?  LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

That kinda not funny, half the reward ships I get from the events (PvE and PvP) tend to turn out being Fir, Build Strength Hull region.  I'm like really you couldn't at least be cedar?  LOL

;-;

On 23/12/2016 at 1:46 PM, admin said:

RMvcjV2.jpg

Dear Captains. 

We wish you wealth, health and happiness and hope that 2017 will be amazing for you and your families. A special new year gift (a rare ship) will be added to all players on the 1st of January 2017.

Name of the gift ship is Wappen von Hamburg: a unique german convoy vessel. 

To receive a gift you will have to have an account on that date. So if you bought the game and have not yet played - please log in and create a player before 1st of January. Ship will be added to the redeemables.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I did not get my gift on the pvp one eu server, I just received it on the pve server. Is it normal or was it an error?

Edited by ElRave