Game-Labs Forum

Possible alt farming in pvp zone and green on green

I followed this usa captian being by sweedes. once in the battle with the sweed the us captian chained my sails then tried to ram be so that the sweedish indefactable could run away. after the ram the US captian sailed away. its pretty clear that the US captian is a sweedish alt. all of this happened in pvp event area.

here is the shot log of the 18lbers from the frigate

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/100600599559314734/B0AB62DA078B6EB0A35A5E660F8C0D6E2163CB13/

I was still able to win the battle. but I would like this to be reviewed by the devs and the accnt banned. I understand the the targarian won the pvp event yesterday. this is not good. seems to be caught red handed for alt farming. and certainly for green on green action

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/100600599559234020/E22FBADC9CAFC8F92C652A320649997AB8289CB7/

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Removed unnecessary clan tag in title.
  • Like 5

I will definetely speak with Draskon later, these screenshots certainly dont work in his favor...

EDIT: Id prefer if you used "Swedish alt" in your title tho, as "HRE alt" somewhat implies the whole clan is in knowledge of some conspiracy...

Edited by Havelock
  • Like 3

ich möchte mich ganz offiziell entschuldigen bei dem spieler  king of crowns .mir war garnicht das ausmass meines handelns bewusst ,nachdem das match gegen den spieler draskon karlson anfing und ich mich mit meinem schiff zum angriff fertig machte ca.1-2 minuten später jointe der spieler king of crowns. ich wollte 1vs 1 mit draskon karlson spielen und nicht 2vs1 mit king of crowns. ich war voll zorn und schoss ihm in die segel und rammte ihn ,weil ich seine hilfe nicht wollte und was am testen war(dachte wir sind hier zum testen auf dem testserver)  .er hatt völlig recht es ist ein fehlverhalten von mir gewesen und ich möchte mich hierfür aus tiefstem herzen bei ihm entschuldigen .vielleicht könnte die admiralität einfach ma pvp zone erklären wie sich die punkteverteilung zusammen setzt warum es manchmal 45 manchmal 100 punkte für ein killt gibt  ist es schiffstyp(leicht schiff ,fregatte,schlacht schiff) abhängig oder battler ating abhängig .was kriegt man für ein kill, was kriegt man für ein assist und wie verhält es sich mit dem schaden punkte teilung bei mehreren spielern.dann hätte ich mich auch nicht zum 1vs 1 mit draskon karlson treffen müssen .das entschuldigt auf gar keinen fall den schaden den ich auf king of crowns gemacht habe .ächtet mich ab jetzt und heute .                              
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   gezeichnet: Daenerys
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Targaryen

ps: ich spreche hier nur für mich 

google translate: 

I would like to excuse myself officially with the player king of crowns .mir was not aware of the extent of my action, after the match against the player draskon karlson began and I made with my ship to the attack ca.1-2 minutes later jointe the Player king of crowns. I wanted to play 1vs 1 with draskon karlson and not 2vs1 with king of crowns. I was full of anger and shot him in the sail and rammed him because I did not want his help and what was the test (thought we are here to test on the testserver). It has been quite right there is a misconduct of me and me I would like to apologize for this from the deepest of hearts. Perhaps the admirality could simply explain to the ma pvp zone how the point distribution composes why it sometimes 45 times 100 points for a killt is, it is dependent on ship type (light ship, frigate, battleship) Battler ating dependent. What do you get for a kill, what you get for an assist and how is it with the damage points division with several players. Then I would not have synonymous to the 1vs 1 with draskon karlson must. The apologizes to even No harm to the king of crowns made me now and today.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Drawn: Daenerys
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Targaryen

Ps: I'm talking here just for myself

• Like 5