Game-Labs Forum

[TOXIC] Just a Polite Clan

toxic_0.jpg?itok=lZk-ksmz

[SORRY] ex pirate clan moved into brits forming up [TOXIC]        

We are a high activity, heavily PVP focused fleet. from many different countries. We have many high ranked captains and level 50 crafters. Anyone who is active and wants to participate in PVP will be welcomed. Here a man get what he earns when he earns it.

Our only requirement is that you must be in TS3 when you are online.

Our TS3 server is: 78.46.163.138  (we moved in the brit national ts3)

If this sounds like something you would be interested in contact : Sir Thomas Cochrane/Lord Vicious  Commodore Clay, Caesar Augustus, DogTheBounty. WARMANNER, John Snow, Trump Emperor God, Donnershock

18+ only please

Archive of battles here: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11616-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/

see our old recruitment thread for info  about our long history of archievements as pirates:

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

I feel like deja vú. A pirate clan picks a fight with Danmark-Norge. They try to take Samana/Macao. They make deals with Great Britain. They hit a wall and eventually figure they need to be part of a big nation to get anywhere.

Whatever did happen to the FTS clan?  <---- **Rhetorical question**

Good luck to you in your endeavours as a clan. 

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

I feel like deja vú. A pirate clan picks a fight with Danmark-Norge. They try to take Samana/Macao. They make deals with Great Britain. They hit a wall and eventually figure they need to be part of a big nation to get anywhere.

Whatever did happen to the FTS clan?

Beside this clan smashed the brits in carslile-port antonio, and the usa twice , and we already got a big nation change when we left usa for pirates, i recall we did pretty well :) (much better then RDNN ever did tbh)

Fts where a dead clan way before they moved, 0 standards, 0' quality, 0 leaders, just a huge clan that where recruiting anything able to log in,(mainly thx to a streamer ) they grow fast and die fast.  They tryed to go against entire pirate nation choices, and got smashed, for then fight us as britain and got smashed again before they got dissolved into nothingness

We left cause pirates are literally dead,

server have 500 pop and the only activity is around the pb of the 2 coalitions. So we kinda forced to by the devs choice to  leave the pirates unfinished to die of boredom

Edited by Lord Vicious

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

FTS moved on to other games 

Couldn't get it done as a pirate so goes to the biggest Nation in the game LMAO.

I actually feel sorry for the Brits.

I give it 2 months or way less till you turn this British Nation clan into what you turned the sorry clan into dysfunctional and laughed at by all.

Hey at least now you have more players to hide behind.

• Like 2

I for one will set aside my (minor) concerns regarding decorum and welcome this band of PvP seekers into our nation - we need a lot more PvP seekers. As far as the clans name goes - I can imagine picking a fight with them might be like picking up the wrong snake - so it is apropos imho.

rJdhWXT.png

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

Funny you choose the big coalition :D It will be easier for you to fit in the honorable activities of the British Navy such as ganking. I'm sure we'll welcome you in the French waters as all the Brits who come around FR all the time.

you could try fighting back, most of the time we get bored and leave because you wont sail out to meet us unless you have a full fleet :P

3 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

it's the usual gank or be ganked right?

not really you guys took so long to respond to single 4th and 5th rate ships doing missions today that we generated a port battle and in the end rather then try and fight us you tried to sail a fleet of war supply in to defense bomb

Edited by Augustus Charles Hobart H
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Anolytic said:

FTS died as the clan leaders fucked off and played other games. Then they decided to kill the TS rooms for naval action so suddenly all the active players were left without officers or TeamSpeak... Bloody sad show but I left shortly before it went completely downhill.

I like it to be honest. The game needs changes so we don't have the same shit all the time. I will support any toxic member just as much as any other brit and you can always count on me to be where you need captains. Its up to you guys to make it work or not. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Im afraid its not like that.

At the moment playing as pirate is pointless. Pirates are like any other nation, but excluded from all new mechanics. Together with new RoE and idiotic AI fleets and forts it basicly took from us most of fun. We are not able to join other nations OW battles, we are not able to participate in RvR. And for the worts THERE IS NO HOPE for new pirate role and mechanic in next few months. We cant even get Pirate Perk repaired ot blueprint for Pirate Frigate... For me personally it was very hard decision i love black flag but atm we have two options: Stay pirate and die from borderom and stop playing or switch to nation and at least TRY to have some fun. We got beaten by moronic mechanic changes and total disregard of pirate nation playerbase by devs.

All you cannot do as a pirate is being in an alliance, the rest is the same lol.

RoE and AI fleets wont change just cuz u are a brit now :P

• Like 4