Game-Labs Forum

[TOXIC] Just a Polite Clan

4 hours ago, Powderhorn said:

I'm fine with that, but, you need to have your (co-leader?  I'm uncertain as to where things relatively stand in the organization chart) on the same page.  If we get a report from either of you, as things currently stand, we're going to hide it.  It's faster and easier for us that way, rather than trying to wade through who has what intention.

Currently, our "leaders of record" for your clan are yourself and Otto Kohl.  If that's inaccurate, please advise.

There is no co-leader, just some officers, Otto, clay, bounty etc etc

13 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

There is no co-leader, just some officers, Otto, clay, bounty etc etc

OK, in regards to this thread, who do you authorize to curate it?  (ie - Whose reports requesting posts hidden should we be acting on?)  Is it only you, or you + officers?  (If the latter, would you mind giving us a list so we can handle any reports that come up through here appropriately?)

4 minutes ago, Powderhorn said:

OK, in regards to this thread, who do you authorize to curate it?  (ie - Whose reports requesting posts hidden should we be acting on?)  Is it only you, or you + officers?  (If the latter, would you mind giving us a list so we can handle any reports that come up through here appropriately?)

We not gonna censor any comment,    so beside me, otto kohl, commodore clay, bountyhunter, donnershock 

2 hours ago, Powderhorn said:

OK, I know something was requested hidden further up by one of the above named.  Eishen went through to try to clean up any off topic stuff.  Do you want it all unhidden?

if they ask do it :)  personally i think beside the 2 screen i posted almost all should be eliminated :P since is off topic , but  whatever is like old one , and we got what 30 page on it? and the clan never got a problem

On 12/8/2016 at 4:54 PM, Anolytic said:

I feel like deja vú. A pirate clan picks a fight with Danmark-Norge. They try to take Samana/Macao. They make deals with Great Britain. They hit a wall and eventually figure they need to be part of a big nation to get anywhere.

Whatever did happen to the FTS clan?  <---- **Rhetorical question**

Good luck to you in your endeavours as a clan. 

:ph34r:

• Like 3

It's simply amazing how hostile this thread has become. I feel both sides are in the wrong here. TOXIC for literally being toxic towards their now comrades, and the other players who are refusing to let bygones be bygones. No reason to be mean, hold grudges, or insult each other. It's a game.

I've never met Vicious, I would love to meet him sometime, maybe spread some BOAT on him. Who knows?! 

I stress heavily on the fact that any new players, or players reading these threads hold judgement until you meet the people on TS or Discord, if you see me around on the servers, give me a shout, I'll be chill with you.

But before I leave, Vicious, brother, work on the grammar. I know you're Italian, but if you're gonna get so lit up, just breath man. Take a deep breath.

~[BOAT]

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Custard said:

Hearsay, inadmissible.

As much as I appreciate this is a game played by individuals it's also an MMO with politics what an individual says to another individual is irrelevant if a clan joins a faction with a long standing friendly faction and the new clan has a problem with this friendly faction then the clan has to publicly suk it up to not do so would make the clan rogue by default.

As an active RvR clan unless SORRY/TOXIC publicly state they support the alliance with all of the British factions allies I would question if they should actually be permitted into a Brit council meeting.

Your move LV.

Whatever bro :)    look screens seams that we collaborating well with other brits players :) what we care is pvp

I can play and fight well with other brits and still have no respect or willing to spend 1 ship for defend USA for example, in that occasion we simply not showup, Tbh is more USA cryng and causing drama then us, We just play and ignore them :P 

The only thing you can pubblicly expect us to suck is nothing. We do not saw.          Rogue clan? cool ask how went well for usa call us rogue clan :)

Permitted? good luck with that ask USa how well it went for them "no permitt" us to join their Council.   The game provide all tools for allow us to not give a damn about any national councils and still play the game pretty effectively. 

Give respect get respect, give problems, get problems,   The choice is more your then our, we generally answer to what ppl do/say on us :)

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Freight said:

It's simply amazing how hostile this thread has become. I feel both sides are in the wrong here. TOXIC for literally being toxic towards their now comrades, and the other players who are refusing to let bygones be bygones. No reason to be mean, hold grudges, or insult each other. It's a game.

I've never met Vicious, I would love to meet him sometime, maybe spread some BOAT on him. Who knows?! 

I stress heavily on the fact that any new players, or players reading these threads hold judgement until you meet the people on TS or Discord, if you see me around on the servers, give me a shout, I'll be chill with you.

But before I leave, Vicious, brother, work on the grammar. I know you're Italian, but if you're gonna get so lit up, just breath man. Take a deep breath.

~[BOAT]

Looking to sail with you o/

2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Whatever bro :)    look screens seams that we collaborating well with other brits players :) what we care is pvp

I can play and fight well with other brits and still have no respect or willing to spend 1 ship for defend USA for example, in that occasion we simply not showup, Tbh is more USA cryng and causing drama then us, We just play and ignore them :P 

The only thing you can pubblicly expect us to suck is nothing. We do not saw.          Rogue clan? cool ask how went well for usa call us rogue clan :)

Permitted? good luck with that ask USa how well it went for them "no permitt" us to join their Council.   The game provide all tools for allow us to not give a damn about any national councils and still play the game pretty effectively. 

Give respect get respect, give problems, get problems,   The choice is more your then our, we generally answer to what ppl do/say on us :)

The biggest problem from all of this is the hostile attitude of everyone. British looking to not give TOXIC a chance due to previous doings (and in all honesty, it's completely justified, doing a slimy thing like abandoning a clan and a nation, taking lots of members, and then having some vendetta that neither side has told me what it was or why.)

The other side is TOXIC being so hateful towards their comrades. Having some vendetta towards players and a nation for some reason that can basically be summed up to "stereotyping" thus discrimination. 

Both sides must knock off this nonsense. Vicious is being a child by fighting back. Everyone else to attacking. 

I have heard many many things about both sides. About Vicious being a power hungry, unable to follow fool, to the USA being made up of pansies (Which kind of hurts.) It's doesn't matter. He's a member now and we must fight alongside him. Both sides be ready to screenshot things and then we will have actual proof. No reason to throw shit around like monkeys.

~Freight, Head of BOAT

• Like 1

Not really the guys at TOXIC have my greatest respect and will rub along nicely with the BRITS but it's more about LV and the way he always looks down at us mere mortals as if he is a PVP god the put downs and the way he presents himself on the forums  and that of his clans are what bring the hate and distrust/dislikes, so far in person in the last few days on national TS I have not seen any of the forum bile seen here and many hold judgement we shall see over the coming months as this new chapter in the British nation continues.

10 minutes ago, Llewellyn Jones RN said:

Not really the guys at TOXIC have my greatest respect and will rub along nicely with the BRITS but it's more about LV and the way he always looks down at us mere mortals as if he is a PVP god the put downs and the way he presents himself on the forums  and that of his clans are what bring the hate and distrust/dislikes, so far in person in the last few days on national TS I have not seen any of the forum bile seen here and many hold judgement we shall see over the coming months as this new chapter in the British nation continues.

It would be boring without guys like him :P

• Like 4

Before you attack one clan would it not 'my honorable gentleman' be prudent to spend some time looking through his royal highness's manuscripts of the events leading up to the night of the black flags! would my honorable gentleman also confirm the names of the clans who turned black as I feel my honorable gentleman is in for a shock.

Edited by monk33y

On 16/12/2016 at 0:34 PM, Llewellyn Jones RN said:

You talk like i give a damn or seek your approval/judgement, our clan and myself always distinguished by the fact that we dont give a damn to please ppl or seek their approval we look for pvp, and we look for organized pvp.   If you come in a shitty frig when all of us have 2nd rates, dont be soft skinny if someone point that out.  Be better, you bring shit stuff we told you, you bring shit stuff, we not here for baby sitting anyone or hold your hand.     Wanna be equal? be equal, we have quality standards.  you too soft skinny? stay away, dont feel always menaced or insulted, you ask help we more then disponible to help and suggest.

I merely log in organize pvp ppl from every clan join us, enjoy pvp, Maybe enjoy some lead competence and thats it, Majority of time i have been asked by multiple leaders/clan in brit do to it (and dont get me wrong i like to lead fleets ad if i was bad at it i would be the first to stop on doing it), for example today i was supposed to lead the pb in the french port  but i was out for a dinner with friends.   If your commanders where better this "dispute" about if i should lead or not will not even exist. Maybe the fact that my clan never lost a pb  have a huge influence in that, you now some real fact backing my words.  So when i criticize the direction of a pb, ppl tend to react in 2 ways:  1) they feel threatened by me since they wanna lead but they not perform well  and my presence alone is a problem for them since i am a better alternative or 2) Wich is the majority, they look the facts, the math the history and look for constructive criticism from a person who have more experience, and said that  , it not means that they like  me as person/character, but they go over it  and aknowledge my competence in such matter going over old grudges, nations etc.  I was giving brits good critics and advice even when i was pirate, and many ppl received it not as my way to tell you i am better, but a honest attempt to share some experience even with an enemy.( even between enemies can be respect no matter the hate)

I not got involved in any verbal or writted flame with any british common member in ts3, I go along with 95% of the ppl, and we collaborate with zerg-ahoy and others at daily base, we integrated ourself very fast with the rest of the nation  the only ppl who tryed to do fishy things are "casually" ppl who pretend to lead fleet but they horrible at and perceive my presence as a treath to their position.

If i organize a fleet and you join it, you joining my fleet, and i not have a preferencial way to talk with my members or any other clan members, you fuck up i told you, you fuck up, You can accept it take it to the chin and improve, or cry and not join anymore.    You think you better? go lead win 300 pb and then you will have credential and ppl will get lead by you and not me.  You dont? you not have credits for me for talk about leading and having success in such matter.  Is the same reason in real life you dont get operated by a funny friendly plummer pretending to be a surgeon, but you pretend a real surgeon a person with experience in that matter and  a medical degree even if you not like it,

I am not Toxic by default, you attack i answer, as you said in ts3 i am not like in the forum maybe becouse in ts3 even ppl like you never come to talk to me in that way :) 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

You talk like i give a damn or seek your approval/judgement, our clan and myself always distinguished by the fact that we dont give a damn to please ppl or seek their approval we look for pvp, and we look for organized pvp.   If you come in a shitty frig when all of us have 2nd rates, dont be soft skinny if someone point that out.  Be better, you bring shit stuff we told you, you bring shit stuff, we not here for baby sitting anyone or hold your hand.     Wanna be equal? be equal, we have quality standards.  you too soft skinny? stay away, dont feel always menaced or insulted, you ask help we more then disponible to help and suggest.

I merely log in organize pvp ppl from every clan join us, enjoy pvp, Maybe enjoy some lead competence and thats it, Majority of time i have been asked by multiple leaders/clan in brit do to it (and dont get me wrong i like to lead fleets ad if i was bad at it i would be the first to stop on doing it), for example today i was supposed to lead the pb in the french port  but i was out for a dinner with friends.   If your commanders where better this "dispute" about if i should lead or not will not even exist. Maybe the fact that my clan never lost a pb  have a huge influence in that, you now some real fact backing my words.  So when i criticize the direction of a pb, ppl tend to react in 2 ways:  1) they feel threatened by me since they wanna lead but they not perform well  and my presence alone is a problem for them since i am a better alternative or 2) Wich is the majority, they look the facts, the math the history and look for constructive criticism from a person who have more experience, and said that  , it not means that they like  me as person/character, but they go over it  and aknowledge my competence in such matter going over old grudges, nations etc.  I was giving brits good critics and advice even when i was pirate, and many ppl received it not as my way to tell you i am better, but a honest attempt to share some experience even with an enemy.( even between enemies can be respect no matter the hate)

I not got involved in any verbal or writted flame with any british common member in ts3, I go along with 95% of the ppl, and we collaborate with zerg-ahoy and others at daily base, we integrated ourself very fast with the rest of the nation  the only ppl who tryed to do fishy things are "casually" ppl who pretend to lead fleet but they horrible at and perceive my presence as a treath to their position.

If i organize a fleet and you join it, you joining my fleet, and i not have a preferencial way to talk with my members or any other clan members, you fuck up i told you, you fuck up, You can accept it take it to the chin and improve, or cry and not join anymore.    You think you better? go lead win 300 pb and then you will have credential and ppl will get lead by you and not me.  You dont? you not have credits for me for talk about leading and having success in such matter.  Is the same reason in real life you dont get operated by a funny friendly plummer pretending to be a surgeon, but you pretend a real surgeon a person with experience in that matter and  a medical degree even if you not like it,

I am not Toxic by default, you attack i answer, as you said in ts3 i am not like in the forum maybe becouse in ts3 even ppl like you never come to talk to me in that way :) 

Edited by Llewellyn Jones RN