Game-Labs Forum

[BLOOD] extention clan of BLACK on pvp2

BLACK clan needs no introduction. Here some pics from our battles on pvp2 server http://na-black.enjin.com/gallery/m/40809368/album/281622
Make no mistake, this is the BLACK clan that is recruiting and you will be a member of BLACK. You will be using same TS and communicate with the same people from BLACK.

[BLOOD] as Blood of BLACK clan was formed to accept and train new players.

If you like the idea of being pvp forged and sail under the black flag, we will happily assist you with the following:

1. Starting cash
2. Ships
3. Mods
4. Information
5. Manual sailing
6. Training in basic and advance pvp
7. Training in fleet pvp
8. Crafting

When you get to rank of Devil and become an active member of our community you will be able to join BLACK clan of our hardcore PVPers.
Must have TeamSpeak
PM in game or on forum for the invite.

[BLACK] Koltes
pvp2, Pirate faction

Edited by koltes
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

You could have always asked from the PvP1 BLACK, if you could have joined them.  I mean in case you would have wanted to keep the old tag.

a.) pvp1 is unplayable for NZ, Aussie due to lag issues.

b.) we don't jump clans because there is a shit storm coming our way :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2016 at 2:31 AM, koltes said:

@oldcrankyman Clearly no help required to wipe US and GB. I have plenty of screenshots to remind you.

Now when 90% of the server vanished those of us who is still playing want to pass some good knowledge and skill to the new blood this server needs. Might as well

And to add to this if we bring them into BLACK than the US/Brits will jump the new players and brag about how they killed a bunch of BLACK clan members when in trueth all they did was baby seal club some lower ranked players.  I done the Academy clan thing before on other games and it works for helping new players that want to learn and might not want to dedicate to a bigger full time clan.

On 11/25/2016 at 7:52 PM, Cmdr RideZ said:

You could have always asked from the PvP1 BLACK, if you could have joined them.  I mean in case you would have wanted to keep the old tag.

Like Koltes said we are on PvP2 and aren't planing to leave. If we did go to PvP1 cause of a force merge I would assume we would pick a new name and even nation and start up or own legacy there.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

UPDATE:

Recently BLACK have had their numbers back up. Some old players returned and new players joined. We decided to bring a bit of action to various territories easing the pressure on the other small nations. We took 2 regions right next to Charleston and been having lots of fights there.
As a result server population nearly doubled in the last 2 weeks. Danes pushed GB off their territories, Swedes among with French pressed on Dutch.

BLOOD has recruited and trained few players have now switched to BLACK eager for more PVP. If you are new or switching over and want action, want to sail the whole Caribbean, what to experience full on battles, want to win outnumbered - BLOOD is your training clan. Send us a line in-game and we will invite you to our TS.

We are the wolves of the Caribbean. We bring life to this land!

1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

Oh, and also "2BLUD".

Edit: Sorry, I shouldn't be clogging up you clan invite.  Just too hard to resist.  :)

No wonder we dont ask for help to name our clans :) 

Edited by koltes
  • Like 3