Game-Labs Forum

Deleting Common,Fine,Mastercraft [Ships]

Hello, i just heard that Common , Fine , Mastercraft ships will be deleted from the game about a while... i dont think this is a good idear. Alot of people use Common,Fine,Mastercraft , just like me. [To the people who play naval action] It sucks,losing ships that arent exceptional or basic. [To the Developers] Do you think its a good idea to delete all ships which are common,fine,mastercraft? Some people will leave the game because of this and... thats not good. There are less players then a year ago on naval action... and... doing this action.. it will make sure.. there will be more people leaving... I dont want that to happen... why? Because i love to play naval action... bat seeing my ships disappear and seeing how people leave...sucks... really much. So i say this to the developers: Dont delete the ships that are common,fine,mastercraft, its just an advice...[No hate to the developers or something like that]

• Like 1

Hello GreatTimo.

I don't know if you read the entire Developers announcement regarding the ships quality change and the why but I am sure you missed the entire purpose behind it.

Here:

Basic ships are simply out of the box, no alterations. While Exceptional ones will be the ones customized as you wish, with more or less hold space, with more or less crew places, or even altering characteristics. It will be a major change on how to craft the ships and very different from what we have now so tracing comparisons is not really correct.

Imagine that all the trims and modules become part of the ship when it is crafted, so we may have the opportunity to build exactly how we want instead of hunting this or that trim, this or that module.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GreatTimo said:

O my God , i get the feeling i will stop playing naval action XD

Well its been known for a while now that at the very least there will be a full wipe(apart from EXP and crafting EXP) on release, so if you fear loosing your ships i suggest taking a break untill after NA is released

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OlavDeng2 said:

Well its been known for a while now that at the very least there will be a full wipe(apart from EXP and crafting EXP) on release, so if you fear loosing your ships i suggest taking a break untill after NA is released

tbh i wouldent mind starting compleatly over no point to keep having craft nd combat levels if you startback in a basic cutter or yacht ay but thats just me tho

4 hours ago, delaine said:

tbh i wouldent mind starting compleatly over no point to keep having craft nd combat levels if you startback in a basic cutter or yacht ay but thats just me tho

Now that econ is finally more player driven, its essential to wipe server to test it. Resources have been so plentiful for so long the sandbox has never been tested.

They can call it cutter wars.

10 hours ago, OlavDeng2 said:

And the question of the day is when will it be released? Are we looking at two wipes close together? Six months apart? It makes a huge difference as to whether to play or not play following the ship wipe. 

1 hour ago, SeaMist said:

And the question of the day is when will it be released? Are we looking at two wipes close together? Six months apart? It makes a huge difference as to whether to play or not play following the ship wipe. 

Here, plans end up on Jan-Feb, probably Feb-March would be my guess for now.

6 hours ago, Horror said:

Now that econ is finally more player driven, its essential to wipe server to test it. Resources have been so plentiful for so long the sandbox has never been tested.

They can call it cutter wars.

There is way to many folks sitting on millions of gold and resources that it makes hard judging the true econnomy when you have that from old systems and econ.  I hear it all the time.  Oh I don't care I'll just put a buy order and out bid every one cause i have 100 million on hand or the other dreaded one.  Oh I have an alt or will re-roll him to get that.  FOlks need to play the game as if they don't have 20 alts (and yes I do have one alt myself).   When I look at game mechanics I think of just as if I'm playing with one char and only that one char like 99% of most of the casual players will be playing after release.

• Like 1