Game-Labs Forum

Lost gold after patch.

Bulwyf

I logged onto my Daughters and sons accounts tonight, each had multiple factors between lvl 2 & 3 and a lvl 2 ship yard on my daughters account as well. Yet her gold total is 62,314, His is 105,593. Neither can come close to purchasing what they previously had. I had thought the same thing had happened on my main account but was assured that all monies were refunded, that plainly hasn't happened for my son and daughters accounts so I am left wondering if I lost out as well.

My sons account is Xire, and my daughters Ariane. 

I know she should have, but she didn't. Not even close. From the funds I'm guessing she got nothing and I suspect my son got nothing as well. I hadn't logged either on till tonight as I had to pick a time when they weren't using their steam accounts for other purposes. I am thinking that may have caused the money refund to not happen at all. How do I recoup the lost funds?

I know she should have, but she didn't. Not even close. From the funds I'm guessing she got nothing and I suspect my son got nothing as well. I hadn't logged either on till tonight as I had to pick a time when they weren't using their steam accounts for other purposes. I am thinking that may have caused the money refund to not happen at all. How do I recoup the lost funds?

Everyone automatically got refunded the worth of their production buildings. Maybe your son and daughter spent the money they got already? It's been a week since the patch now. And if something did go wrong and you didn't get the money in your accounts, it's only a bit of pixel gold in an Alpha game. If you expect not to loose pixels in an alpha version you shouldn't be a tester.

Everyone automatically got refunded the worth of their production buildings. Maybe your son and daughter spent the money they got already? It's been a week since the patch now. And if something did go wrong and you didn't get the money in your accounts, it's only a bit of pixel gold in an Alpha game. If you expect not to loose pixels in an alpha version you shouldn't be a tester.

They haven't played at all. And yes I don't expect to lose gold in a patch unless its the wipe. I don't think I saw tester next to my name either. I would like to be refunded the appropriate gold commensurate with the buildings possessed prior to the patch.

They haven't played at all. And yes I don't expect to lose gold in a patch unless its the wipe. I don't think I saw tester next to my name either. I would like to be refunded the appropriate gold commensurate with the buildings possessed prior to the patch.

You are kidding right?

two things:

A "automaticly" means a machine does it via checking variables and if set the according gold is added to your account. so thats definitely either a plain lie or your kids gambled it.

B you are always a tester if you play games in alpha

Edited by Black Spawn

My children haven't played at all in some time, usually its only when I can drag them on. You can delude yourself all  you like, the simple fact is the gold added in no way added up to the loss of buildings and shipyards so either the calculation was wrong or the program to do it was bugged. I would suspect that many other people came up short who are much wealthier so didn't notice. Since I cant even get to where i was for buildings it was very noticeable. A lvl 2 shipyard cost considerably more than the 60,000 gold total my daughters character had and she had 4 other buildings as well. To be truthful just saying we did it right without even checking is a pretty poor attitude.

My children haven't played at all in some time, usually its only when I can drag them on. You can delude yourself all  you like, the simple fact is the gold added in no way added up to the loss of buildings and shipyards so either the calculation was wrong or the program to do it was bugged. I would suspect that many other people came up short who are much wealthier so didn't notice. Since I cant even get to where i was for buildings it was very noticeable. A lvl 2 shipyard cost considerably more than the 60,000 gold total my daughters character had and she had 4 other buildings as well. To be truthful just saying we did it right without even checking is a pretty poor attitude.

Calm down captains

We are sure that everyone was compensated. The process was automatic and removed the buildings and gave everyone back the cost. 

We have no reason to steal or remove them from your accounts Captain or try to hide something from you and the community.

If you are sure something is wrong report it by F11 from the respective accounts and it will be investigated.