Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

9 hours ago, rediii said:

You may want to skip the first 20 minutes where i just enjoyed the graphics and spotted a island which wanted to build a wall. :D 

I have to run on low settings, just to achieve 9-11fps and I see these wall sprites at many places. The Florida Keys, Northern Bahamas, Kidds Harbor, Bermuda, and SW side of Cuba. :/

8 hours ago, rediii said:

Same to your leading-thingy guy

This portbattle was lost for the dutchies because brits didn't support them, 7up left and the remaining dutchies don't have much experience in portbattles/pvp. atleast it seemed like that. Nothing a portbatttleleader could change.

7up left Dutch for join the winning USA nightflip charriot, hello kittying up an entire nation and a coalition organization for some cheap victories, wich now they seams not even able to obtain anymore.

yeah good leadership   enjoy i told you 2-3 weeks and our coalition going to lose all wich we defended for months thx to their actions.  And brits should support them? LOL        This gonna be end in a disaster, they now even pretend to "run the show" so i am not gonna collaborate to this failure associating my name to their.  

Edited by Lord Vicious

32 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

To be honest I haven't heard anybody requesting it ;)

What we have seen is your lack of ownership of your failure(s). :D:D

failure' "s" ? where you lost 11 castries and 5-6 bridgetown in a row LOL  You seams to be incredibly bad at maths   france rate of success is 0%,         

Edited by Lord Vicious

25 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

failure' "s" ? where you lost 11 castries and 5-6 bridgetown in a raw LOL  You seams to be incredibly bad at maths   france rate of success is 0%,         

It's in a "row"..

11 hours ago, Stilgar said:

If you got your training from LV, then keep that knowledge and style of command to yourselves.

@ Otto Kohl. You do not have to watch, you know.

I salute each and every captain who joined the last night Pampatar PB, as well as the commander who stepped up and led the way. We did not have best of battles, but we gave attackers a battle and had some PvP fun. Most importantly, some players could finaly get a feeling of a proper PB.

Looks like the Dutch will have to rebuild their navy from scratch (no need for "foreign" advisers; we still have good commanders in our ranks). The best way to begin is the players to start spending more time in group PvP and then apply that experience in PBs. W/o that valuable PvP experience tactics, numbers, ships builts, and commanders will never be enough to win,

Regardless of why 7up left the Dutch nation (as that is water under the bridge), they are gone and the Dutch nation will need to step up.

Stilgar hit the nail right on the head.  The Dutch nation needs to start rebuilding its fleet.  It needs to start PvP'ing together.  They need to start doing hostility and anti-hostility together missions .  They need to gain experience. They need to start working together as a nation, as a fleet, not as individual clans or players.  It may not be easy, but it is possible.  Trust me, the United States nation had to work long and hard after being beaten back to its capital twice. 

I wish the Dutch nation good luck in trying to do this.  Your allies are still here and will do what we can, when we can. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Chijohnaok said:

Regardless of why 7up left the Dutch nation (as that is water under the bridge), they are gone and the Dutch nation will need to step up.

Stilgar hit the nail right on the head.  The Dutch nation needs to start rebuilding its fleet.  It needs to start PvP'ing together.  They need to start doing hostility and anti-hostility together missions .  They need to gain experience. They need to start working together as a nation, as a fleet, not as individual clans or players.  It may not be easy, but it is possible.  Trust me, the United States nation had to work long and hard after being beaten back to its capital twice. 

I wish the Dutch nation good luck in trying to do this.  Your allies are still here and will do what we can, when we can. 

They just need to get out of port.. I'm under the impression that a lot of seasoned seahawks have been inactive for some months now.. Hopefully they'll come out now that the split that devastated the dutch nation is over and it'll be easier for the dutch playerbase to rally and come out and give us some more opposition.. I wish them luck with the project and I hope to see them soon in the OW..

16 hours ago, Christendom said:

One could also say this is what happens when you have one large dominant clan within a nation that puts in the majority of the work defending said nation and the majority of the smaller clans and pubbie players are jealous of this clan and do their best to disrupt it's activities, harass it's leaders and in general do everything they can do get that clan out of the nation.  That clan decides to grant the wish of the nation and leaves because they are tired of the disrespect, but now the very same people who wanted that clan gone are now blaming it for leaving.  Curious how that happens.

All my respect to Tac, but I am going to be honest, and here it goes; 7Up has been at odds with the Dutch Nation for 11 months at the time of departure. I am going to continue, to be honest Tac, this is not personal, we have worked together many times as of late with fun and success. But after the DAS national breakup, squad 8 (7Up) was a target of DAS. Now though you were never directly responsible, this was very difficult. Then it continued with a variety of clans, never really ending until the day we left. I personally believe that our presence in the Dutch nation was always going to cause volatility. All respect Tac, not personal. I hope to see you in pb soon, but we made this decision for us, and us alone. We will do all we can when possible to support the Dutch but it was beyond time for us. Cheers, and my best to TAC and to our friends in the Dutch Nation.

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

7up left Dutch for join the winning USA nightflip charriot, hello kittying up an entire nation and a coalition organization for some cheap victories, wich now they seams not even able to obtain anymore.

yeah good leadership   enjoy i told you 2-3 weeks and our coalition going to lose all wich we defended for months thx to their actions.  And brits should support them? LOL        This gonna be end in a disaster, they now even pretend to "run the show" so i am not gonna collaborate to this failure associating my name to their.  

Seeya!

1 hour ago, Surathani said:

All my respect to Tac, but I am going to be honest, and here it goes; 7Up has been at odds with the Dutch Nation for 11 months at the time of departure. I am going to continue, to be honest Tac, this is not personal, we have worked together many times as of late with fun and success. But after the DAS national breakup, squad 8 (7Up) was a target of DAS. Now though you were never directly responsible, this was very difficult. Then it continued with a variety of clans, never really ending until the day we left. I personally believe that our presence in the Dutch nation was always going to cause volatility. All respect Tac, not personal. I hope to see you in pb soon, but we made this decision for us, and us alone. We will do all we can when possible to support the Dutch but it was beyond time for us. Cheers, and my best to TAC and to our friends in the Dutch Nation.

Fair play to you sir, and fair winds.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tac said:

Fair play to you sir, and fair winds.

Trust me when I say I miss many, including many DAS like Olaf and others. Please, always feel welcome in our channels. Fair winds to us both. Don't be a stranger.

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

No clue. I'm at a birthday party :)

Let me link you to the content of the best birthday loop ever. Just loop for the desired effect. Chow. Its a good fight btw.

Clicky

"Who needs tits when you have an ass like this"  Great f-in t-shirt.

Happy Birthday, Sweety.

Edited by Surathani

On 2/24/2017 at 1:27 PM, Lord Vicious said:

Now now LV, it wasn't too long ago you were singing our praises and sharing in the fun of our evening campaigns.  Funny you didn't call them cheap victories when you were posting stuff like this.....

Our coalition managed to hold it's own yesterday, without your esteemed leadership.  I'm not too worried.  Oddly enough our only recent "failure" just happened to be yours.  

Good luck in retirement.  There's a couple good battle videos posted on here if you want to take notes on how to not throw battles.    

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Christendom said:

Now now LV, it wasn't too long ago you were singing our praises and sharing in the fun of our evening campaigns.  Funny you didn't call them cheap victories when you were posting stuff like this.....

Our coalition managed to hold it's own yesterday, without your esteemed leadership.  I'm not too worried.  Oddly enough our only recent "failure" just happened to be yours.  

Good luck in retirement.  There's a couple good battle videos posted on here if you want to take notes on how to not throw battles.    

Touchè :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Cumana PB.  Not the best views.  Impressive reverse into boarding job I did there at the end to make sure the weaker guy would be boarded.  Not a fan of the alt joining the PB though.....

cmon otherside, you're better than that.

False accusation, the same player defended at Pampatar when we attacked it. Wait for the tribunal to end before you launch empty accusations. Thank you.