Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

25 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Castries February 21st:

23 minutes ago, BABAY said:

Port Battle Castries, watch the end :ph34r:

Jesus helly kittying Christ! How to steal victory out of the claws of defeat! Congratulations!

Too bad it was full, I would have loved to have been in that :)

04_the_russian_ninja_.jpg

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 5

French celebrating after how many failures, 6 or 8 or more? :lol:

You are just proving the point of Lord Vicious, lost dozens of times and celebrate one single victory like you have won whole war.

I didn't come for one of the defenses and we instantly lose it :ph34r:

Edited by sruPL

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

Castries February 21st:

Great battle, I still do not know how the British threw their lead that way. With 978 points they were enough to sink a boat to win. I hope some English has recorded the battle to see it from his perspective.

Good job Danes and French.

I think this is the best battle that has been posted here.

Edited by Capt. Daniel
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Better come back ever.

Better friendly explosion ever you mean,  Amplify boarding a firstrate at 120crew and then leaving it to explode near to me him and another guy (while he parked in front of me so i could not even move away) when we are 960 points to 360 cost us the pb.  (as well couple of guys getting boarded)   But that explosive hello kitty up    is one of the most noob and tragicomic hello kittyup i ever seen in 500+ pb.  

Now i understand why he usually in the screening fleet

1h6 min

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123723699

ca8d8e8eec.jpg

ca8ea19e26.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

by the way, there is a guy during the battle who seems to be complaining a lot in Russian ( I'm not sure but I think I heard идиот and дурак). That would be nice if he wasn't talking that much since as we can barely hear the orders and even the others officers were often asking for a repeat of the order.
Discipline of communication is not his forte :D:D

That's usual :) 

We do win though.

It's when the Russians get quiet is when we start to worry.

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 5

First time 25 french and allies come on castrie on the same time and the same area.

You're screen failed and as usual is equal number your pb fail.

Remember me your last 25v25 (ships spawning as planned )win in pb pz?

Ooops I may not be born on this time!

Congrats for babay lead, danish help and french warriors tonight.

Congrats for those involve in screens, mostly french and Swedish but few danish and Spanish that help too the on fleet to reach the port as planned.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

First time 25 french and allies come on castrie on the same time and the same area.

You're screen failed and as usual is equal number your pb fail.

Remember me your last 25v25 (ships spawning as planned )win in pb pz?

Ooops I may not be born on this time!

Congrats for babay lead, danish help and french warriors tonight.

Congrats for those involve in screens, mostly french and Swedish but few danish and Spanish that help too the on fleet to reach the port as planned.

LoL? you lost 4 castris ago 17 firstrates killing 5 you where full

you lost 10 killing 3 you where full 

you lost 11 killing 1 you where full  Bro there is all the video who you lie, to yourself? :)

18 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

by the way, there is a guy during the battle who seems to be complaining a lot in Russian ( I'm not sure but I think I heard идиот and дурак). That would be nice if he wasn't talking that much since as we can barely hear the orders and even the others officers were often asking for a repeat of the order.

Idk about what u say, but it was babay anyway :D
P.S. we dont use "idiot and durak", but many other good world 

7 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

You lost how many castries? 10? 12?  We won all of them until Amplify decided to join a pb

D-N never made a push. And then again, with all the practice you had defending the port that only makes the victory sweeter for us, doesn't it?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

D-N never made a push. And then again, with all the practice you had defending the port that only makes the victory sweeter for us, doesn't it?

A commander can lead a fleet, if one guy cause an explosion and another get boarded pushed     thats things beyond control :)  Also 1 in 12 times can we lose ?  you win more to individual mistakes of ppl in our fleet then your merits,  you where  4 ships down to 1 kill before that mess happened 970 points to 360 .       So you won thx to randomness wich can happens 1 in 12 battle :P         You should focus on the 11 you lost that tells a very different math in continuous performance.

3 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

A commander can lead a fleet, if one guy cause an explosion and another get boarded pushed     thats things beyond control :)  Also 1 in 12 times can we lose ?  you win more to individual mistakes of ppl in our fleet then your merits,  you where  4 ships down to 1 kill before that mess happened 970 points to 360 .       So you won thx to randomness wich can happens 1 in 12 battle :P         You should focus on the 11 you lost that tells a very different math in continuous performance.

So, you are crying about a well executed fireship? 

2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Better friendly explosion ever you mean,  Amplify boarding a firstrate at 120crew and then leaving it to explode near to me him and another guy (while he parked in front of me so i could not even move away) when we are 960 points to 360 cost us the pb.  (as well couple of guys getting boarded)   But that explosive hello kitty up    is one of the most noob and tragicomic hello kittyup i ever seen in 500+ pb.  

Now i understand why he usually in the screening fleet

1h6 min

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123723699

ca8d8e8eec.jpg

ca8ea19e26.jpg

Now LV, you were proven to be wrong on the alliance discord.  So to set the record clear here.........

Please note the time left in the port battle as they tell the whole story.

You had 2 ships sunk or boarded well before amplify went in and boarded the ship on fire.  Dropping you from 978 to 898.  Which with only 1 circle in possession effectively lost you the fight.  As seen in the picture 1.  This is at 1:04.  

Amplify then finished his attempt to board the other ship, which was on fire and successfully capped the ship giving you guys points.  Amplify's capping of that ship WOULD of finished the battle for you had you of not lost the 2 ships PRIOR to them sinking/blowing up.  Amplify made the correct call, unfortunately the timing did not work.  Picture 2 is amplify capping the ship.

This third SS is the time when his capped ship blew up and disabled 3 of you.  If you notice in this picture it does look like you are blocking him from returning to the vessel and putting on crew, but I can't be 100% sure.  

In conclusion the battle was 100% lost when the 2 ships were capped reducing you from 978 to 898.  The battle was however lost well before that point when 2 circles were lost and your gamble and ONLY hope of winning was to sink 1 more ship.  Your childish behaviour on discord today was unacceptable and you owe amplify an apology.  Your battle was lost well before amp's boarded ship blew you up and the blame must sit with the fleet commander.  You.  

Mods, please leave this up for a little time to perhaps keep some egos in check.

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 5.30.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 5.29.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 5.30.00 PM.png

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

If I someone today is offend, I apologize but without insults do not win, the insults produce adrenaline, the expense of it, You win. I was very pleased to fight alongside their old friends. I hope We will repeat it. Eastern Alliance the best!

Sorry google translate!

Edited by BABAY
  • Like 11

I am very sorry to see that Castries was lost, and my thanks to the fellow British sailors who defended it.

I am disheartened by the amount of finger pointing, particularly from the gentleman that it appears was in command of the battle? Most unfortunate.

I do not know the player "Amplify", but considering the way it looks like the battle played out he did nothing more than attempt to quickly end the battle in one stroke to get sufficient points. Clearly, that did not work but was there another alternative?

Finally, I think it is unfortunate that Amplify is singularly blamed by Lord Vicious (who does appear to live up to his name, at least by his statements here) for being in the port battle, as if his presence doomed Great Britain. That is not a welcoming attitude for any player, regardless of the situation.

I asked in the Nation Chat in game earlier about the presence of the screening fleet, because in the past a screening fleet was able to prevent most enemy ships from getting through to the port battle. Your disdain towards screening forces might be indicative of why there were fewer ships today if indeed that was the case, as many people do not take kindly to constantly being relegated to "second class" duties, or excluded from port battles as you indicate Amplify should be.

Edited by Sir R. Calder of Southwick
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

First time i see a leader not assuming a defeat. I personnly never been in a 25v25 Castrie PB with fair start. Whatever LV said, most of the time french were splited by castrie. It's the 30 extra player that allow the fresh start. Maybe should we ask danish to screen with 30 for us :D

I am not sure, but the day we took Castries (1st attempt), PB was full French fleet. Wasn't it a fair start for defender? Yet I have no clue who was commanding.

If @EliteDelta is right, then I would blame someone else for this failure. US got the point that 2 guys got killed before Amplify won boarding.

Edited by sruPL

7 minutes ago, sruPL said:

I am not sure, but the day we took Castries (1st attempt), PB was full French fleet. Wasn't it a fair start for defender? Yet I have no clue who was commanding.

If @EliteDelta is right, then I would blame someone else for this failure. US got the point that 2 guys got killed before Amplify won boarding.

Just to be clear, I don't want to blame anybody. It was a good fight, and we lost. I'm ready to move on. 

The US was right though, two guys went down before Amplify could finish boarding, which changed everything.