Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

Superb commanding at Orinoco and very high general fleet intelligence by the brits, wind was good, full fleet made it in....and boom boom chakka chakka...right Caracs now and that part of the map is nice n tidy

• Like 3

Still feel happy about that one. Wind was good but that place is so narrow.. hard to stay within reach of some sort of system but leadership and general awareness was excellent.

GG!

Edited by Twan

2 hours ago, rediii said:

Battle in Orinoco Swedish POV.

Had to cut after 1 hour because of secret talking by a drunk guy in teamspeak and my laziness + lack of editing skills. :D 

Yeah, was watching this before coming to the forums and was like what the hell happened to the  end damnit, need to know the outcome lol. 

But yes, we have always had those individuals in our TS, one of the reason I don't recording anything. :) 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, SirSamuelHood said:

Thanks for the upload.

I particularly enjoyed the cinematic first couple of minutes. What was the music, I am guessing it was a film score?

If others haven't seen the video yet its really a great start with the sound turned up to eleventy stupid and woofers thumping! I tried in on the stereo in my car and nearly messed myself as I didn't realise the volume was way up.

Would like to see the complete unedited footage too Samuel, any chance of an upload?

Cheers,

Buster

Wipes the poop deck.

Edited by Busterbloodvessel
can't speel

Can a moderator please delete every post in this thread that does not have a pb video link. Including this message!

I for one love the pb videos posted and really appreciate the time and energy people put into delivering this content.The "well done chaps" posts are fine but I would be content to see these go if it meant we could also see an end to the ping pong of salt, piss, whine and vinegar posts in this thread. 

Buster

• Like 1

On 9/2/2017 at 1:06 AM, Wraith said:

Well, that's not strictly true. We won two against the Danish in one night. ;) 

lol can't really be called two 1st rate wins..