Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

i like this perspective...it seems that the hunters became the hunted!!! :)

rediis video was a good one...but i think Gysendorfs video shows exactly what happened...from 14:00 and onwards its the crucial turning point...it seems some captains got stuck totally against the wind... i have to use my emoticons to describe how i feel about this maneuver  right now hehe....:)  :):):):) ...oh well o7 it was fun game ...the swedes a bit unlucky or maybe to impatient to spawn earlier than they should which resulted 4 of their 1st rates to be captured outside the port...if they had them in battle it would be a more difficult battle for sure .Always a pleasure fighting the swedes and my friend sveno! Cu soon folks O7

ps.redii the sound of your video needs to be adjusted a bit more mate...it really gave me a headache ...unless that was the intention... :)

Edited by pellasgos

26 minutes ago, Borch said:

Sadly we cant say the same about yesterday screening... :( "they chose to log in front of the port"

I read the your message a few times.. cant understund, in whitch place you explain - why brave Grate Britrun fleet so scared  25x25 fair fight? 

Just now, Borch said:

I read your message once.. cant understand in which place you explain - why brave Desktop-Norge fleet so scared of fair screening?

Are you really think what some one from screening 'll fight vs us? Guys you are fu Forrest Gump's.... Great Britrun navy.....

The French Silver Port, right next door to the French capital has been setup for battle using actual hostility via combat...shameful, two massive screening fleets are both fully engaged in front of the port....and now the battle proper begins.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sruPL said:

LOL, that was savage. Best fireshiper ever 10/10

I was the Santi, was Boarding John Swigglebottoms while sinking, got separated, reboarded him, capped him then my Santi exploded setting fire on his former Vic and killing most of my crew, managed to set sails in reverse with my 57 remaining guys and exploded again next to Sir Miles Brooks, oneshotting him :P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

You should have put some crew in the ships, you left the battle without your reward :P

Yeah I forgot about the cutter in there lol, anyhow I didnt really need the boats :3 And the cutter might have gotten some nice rewards :)

haha both are in my clan, Fouine is an inexperienced player, he obviously made every mistake in the book. Fantome is more experienced, he tried to seperate you from Fouine and got stuck into the wind (for a very very long time! :unsure:). Giving you a few free rakes...the rest is easy to predict.

Fantome actually enjoys fighting you and EliteDelta, he is using you both as sparring partners to improve. Unfortunatly he doesn't speak english :-)

Anyway, nice display of skills. The only way to learn is by trying and sometimes failing. ;)

o7

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 4

Kudos to [OCEAN]Silfarion for this geat duel we had last weekend. Can't remembe when I had so much fun last ime in a 1v1.

Lots of maneuvering, trying to get a sternrake going (forced Silfarion to use brace for the first time, /o\) and lost of maneuvering to force the opponent into the leeward position.

But in the end I had the upper hand and won. I had great fun in this fight, and I hope Silfarion did as well o/

client2016-12-1101-01-06-071.jpg

Edited by Batman
  • Like 2

Battle of Puerto de España : 13/12/16
French and Swedish victory against Great Britain.

Some decisive explosions and good maneuvers from both sides made a fun and interesting battle for everyone i hope :)

(This screenshot has been taken a few seconds before the 'Battle Over' so all the escaped ships leaved during the fight because they were too damaged or too much crew lost)

1481671981-311310-20161214003205-1.png

Edited by Major General La Fayette
  • Like 7