Game-Labs Forum

[pictures] the complete guide to ship-skins [Update 9.97]

Black Spawn

You guys ever heard of "Advertising" ? I don't sell wallpapers, I sell ships, paints and even painted ships on PvE server :)

I get that. But I didn't open this thread with purposes for marketing, but giving all players easy access to pictures of the skins since they are rather rare. So dont be mad at me if I rather not use your watermarked pictures since i distinctly asked for natural ones. If you understand that I would be happy if you upload or link some "clean" screenshots so i can add them and credit you.

• Like 2

Nice. Thats a very rare one i think. Could you maybe take some like the vanilla screenshots (closer - side profile and slightly from behind)?  :)

Also thx to Ethan.B for his beautiful Santisima Pinstripe!

Edited by Black Spawn

thank you very much. apprechiate it. :)

No paint for the Surprise yet?

So far only the listed ships and skins are available.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just say those 'Rouge & Noir' and 'Brest Harbour' paintschemes are true eyesores and border on being fantasy paints, which I thought many people had spoken against ? The former wouldn't look out of place in a POTC movie, while the latter looks like 'lipstick on a corpse'. Really not impressed by those.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind the 'Sicily' livery replacing the defaults for Constitution and Essex... 

Can I just say those 'Rouge & Noir' and 'Brest Harbour' paintschemes are true eyesores and border on being fantasy paints, which I thought many people had spoken against ? The former wouldn't look out of place in a POTC movie, while the latter looks like 'lipstick on a corpse'. Really not impressed by those.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind the 'Sicily' livery replacing the defaults for Constitution and Essex... 

Based on what Admin has said, the 'Brest Harbour' paint job is based off this painting depicted what appears to be a laid up French fleet of ships, preparing to be equipped

That being said, I do agree on Rouge noir, in that its ugly as sin. but I really like the Swiss guard livery for the connie myself.

El8lyCJ.jpg

Dont use it if you dont like it.

I for one like the way they look.

• Like 1

I much prefer the default colours of all the ships in the game, except the default Santi, which looks awful. In fact I just don't like the Santi at all, it is just like a big flat sided brick, with no character what so ever. I get the feeling that the Spanish ship designers of the day, hadn't got a clue how to add curves to the hulls like the French and the British. No wonder this ship had a bad time at Trafalgar.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Billy Budd