Game-Labs Forum

Tournament Streamings

Kair

well then... i see that now, on my screen it was fine every time i checked... well Kair should have it recorded as well.

Unfortunately, my PC crashed a few minutes after, beffore I shut down the vid. It seems that OBS dosnt like that, and at the moment, I just cant read the video. I'm working on recovering it, but the few forum posts I read about this particular problem is a bit pessimistic.

We are doing our best and will keep you updated.

Unfortunately, my PC crashed a few minutes after, beffore I shut down the vid. It seems that OBS dosnt like that, and at the moment, I just cant read the video. I'm working on recovering it, but the few forum posts I read about this particular problem is a bit pessimistic.

We are doing our best and will keep you updated.

:(

You cannt recover this file. I had a similar situation with OBS.

well then... i see that now, on my screen it was fine every time i checked... well Kair should have it recorded as well.

Check stream file on your PC, if your OBS save it in local path. I think this lags happenes because your internet connection was too slow.

Check stream file on your PC, if your OBS save it in local path. I think this lags happenes because your internet connection was too slow.

Hmm, good point, il have to check that

edit: checked the file, it has the same problem, so possibly my CPU or my HDD was at that point being utilized to the max causing lag

To be quite honest all the recordings of this match being unwatchable was a good thing in my view. My own role in the outcome considered. However, I can't pretend like I don't have a recording of the match:

On the plus side, I guess you could say, I ended up watching significantly more of the match in free cam mode than what I anticipated. TS audio has been edited out due to cursing not appropriate to the era/ear.

Possibly the commentary from the stream could be edited onto this video, but I haven't endeavored to do that.

• Like 4

To be quite honest all the recordings of this match being unwatchable was a good thing in my view. My own role in the outcome considered. However, I can't pretend like I don't have a recording of the match:

On the plus side, I guess you could say, I ended up watching significantly more of the match in free cam mode than what I anticipated. TS audio has been edited out due to cursing not appropriate to the era/ear.

Possibly the commentary from the stream could be edited onto this video, but I haven't endeavored to do that.

If you could upload the source file and send it to me, im sure i could figure something out