Game-Labs Forum

This is a topic for only the pirates nation as it holds no water to other nations

i have seen a rise in pirate on pirate action most wait for there intended target to leave the sanctuary of there home port of Mortimer as a suggestion to the devs perhaps it should be made so pirates must ether choose yes or no to battling each other as its clear there is a problem.

this is Captain Pickle of the Royal British Navy and the Freedom Corp.

saying bubye

Edited by SteelSandwich
Removed offtopic

This is a topic for only the pirates nation as it holds no water to other nations

i have seen a rise in pirate on pirate action most wait for there intended target to leave the sanctuary of there home port of Mortimer as a suggestion to the devs perhaps it should be made so pirates must ether choose yes or no to battling each other as its clear there is a problem.

and for a topic off the chart have any of you been chat banned for bad language and yet it was unjust i say there should be the freedom of speech as children now a days see worse on tv i remember being in Walmart and to my ears a child of the age of 6 was watching trailer park boys that cartoon with the stubby people and where every second words a swear. I even saw parents buying M rated games for children of that age so you tell me if we should have a chat ban system.

this is Captain Pickle of the Royal British Navy and the Freedom Corp.

saying bubye

Not every one talks like a crusty old sailor.  I do because I'm a former Sailor that has prob more time at sea than most of you every dream of.  Just a Crusty old Shellback.   Though I do not speak that way around my parents or even kids.  Some of us (not myself) don't want to hear that type of language in game.   This is currently an all age game so if your using foul language or insulting/attacks on folks than enjoy your chat ban.

This is currently an all age game so if your using foul language or insulting/attacks on folks than enjoy your chat ban.

It is currently an unrated game. Even if rated for example against PEGI, it would remain an advisory.

There is smallprint in the EULA:

Game community uses strict chat policies. Toxic players will get their chat privileges withdrawn without warnings. Full chat rules are listed on our forums http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2346-forum-and-sea-trials-rules/