Game-Labs Forum

Just a suggestion: why not adding a new category of upgrades (maybe for permanent slots) and/or perks that affect OS performance?

I.e.:

add speed downwind

add speed upwind

improving the radius of the tagging max distance (useful both for hunters and for preys)

improving the distance at which you can spot a boat on the OS (useful for prays)

diminishing the distance ar which you can be spotted on the OS (useful for hunters)

For the first two, there are upgrades for that I think.

Why someone could tag from further as soneone else?

How someone can see other from further than someone else?

And the best is the last... How in the earth can someone quit distance vision from the guy of the other ship? Disguise as a bush? Klingon camouflage? Magic?

I have a few ideas too:

I want too Master Storm perk: Gives you power over the storm. In OW, you can see through the mist and rain and in battle instance you can send a lightning of God's power 1 time each battle.

Can we get too the free camera again in a perk.

Or the teleport with cargo perk.

Black Pearl perk. When you are in battle and losing the fight to can summon that ship from Pirates of the caribbeanTM movie.

Friend of mermaid perk. You invoque a group of mermaids. The singing of the mermaids force the enemy ship to the coast where you can go and loot all their cargo without note from the guy of the other ship.

And by the way to change the word perk with other.... magic maybe.

P.S. i forgot about the Tame of the Kraken perk. You don't need explanation for this.

there use to be an "explorers" built in upgrade on ships, like planking or crew space, and it was removed due to being very OP. Players with this "perk" would have a very significant advantage over anyone who did not......The time compression of the OW is already causing strains I really would hate to see it exacerbated with a perk. 

Why someone could tag from further as soneone else?

Why does it exist at all a target range then?

How someone can see other from further than someone else?

Because it has bought a better spyglass?

And the best is the last... How in the earth can someone quit distance vision from the guy of the other ship? Disguise as a bush? Klingon camouflage? Magic?

Because it had painted sails and hull with a darker color?

So, at best, your irony sounds much out of target mate. 

Edited by victor