admin

Devlog: Forthcoming content patches plan

982 posts in this topic

Sorry, no time for trivial things like content patches...too busy speed testing the Santa Cecelia.  :lol:

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Neverdead Ned said:

Sorry, no time for trivial things like content patches...too busy speed testing the Santa Cecelia.  :lol:

I thought we where suppose to get the  Hermione  last patch?  Makes me wonder what is up with that ship. I wanted it cause I would love something around the Santa Cecelia level of ships.   But we can't get them on PvP2....

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I thought we where suppose to get the  Hermione  last patch?  Makes me wonder what is up with that ship. I wanted it cause I would love something around the Santa Cecelia level of ships.   But we can't get them on PvP2....

The Santa Cecelia and the HMS Hermoine are the same ship.  It also had the names HMS Retaliation and HMS Retribution.

1 minute ago, Neverdead Ned said:

The Santa Cecelia and the HMS Hermoine are the same ship.  It also had the names HMS Retaliation and HMS Retribution.

Yah but the Hermoine was suppose to be the one given to us like a normal ship and SC was suppose to be for special prizes or something.

Mid week?   Should we expect something by the end of the month than?

1 person likes this

On 16/01/2017 at 11:02 PM, Neverdead Ned said:

From what I understand there are two 'Hermione.' One is a Royal Navy ship given to the Spaniard after a mutiny and renamed the 'Santa Cecilia'. Later captured by the Royal Navy, the 'Hermione'/'Santa Cecilia' became the 'Retaliation.'

The second 'Hermione' is a French frigate (1779-1793). She was Lafayette's ship for his voyage to the Thirteen Colonies, in 1780.

1 person likes this

topic locked. 

New topic with 2017 pre-release plans and estimated timelines is going live soon(tm)

5 people like this