Game-Labs Forum

Spian surrenders to Hugo Republic

Hugo van Grojt

Looking on action of Spian forces around Caribbean with creating screening fleet vs enemy forces, intercepting enemy ships, regular fighting vs enemies on side of our enemies and other crimes vs Venerige Provincian done by Spianiards in last days,

with no relation for our nation agreement, which could be maintained further in this invalid way by all who still want this,

HUGO REPUBLIC of Dutch declares war to Spian.

After several brutal encounters around the island of Saipan, the - rather confused - local population surrendered unconditionally to the Hugo Republic Armada as depicted in the drawing below.

Charles_Bell_-_Jan_van_Riebeeck_se_aanko

Hugo van Grojt accepting the Saipanese Surrender.  Unnamed artist, oil on canvas, May 1716

The Hugo Republic Armada then proceeded to take on fresh water and what little fish and fruit the indigenous people of Saipan had and re-deployed back to the Caribbean.

It remains unclear, whether the war with Saipan was a clerical error or a navigational mishap. The accounts of the people of the neighbouring island of Guam are unclear in that regard.

Edited by Hugo van Grojt
  • Like 5

Is this a joke?

I underestand the British are too tired of fighting us and that they are asking you for help, but you could say that clearly.

Inventing lies to start a war is not necessary in a mmo game.

To the Spanish councill knowlage, no one is doing what you are claiming.

Regarding SORRY offer, thank you man, but for now we are doing allright against British. 

If we ever need your help we will vote it and tell you.

We dont want US ports at all. They have been quite respectfull with us and we like to treat others as they treat us.

Gaizka

Spanish Diplo

Wait, are you declaring war to the Spians or to the Spanish?  :P

Edited by Gaizka

? Is this a valid declaration ?

or a one man/or one clan action ?

until you are a prins...

you can not single handed declare war on a nation if you ask me 

• Like 1

Gaizka, on 10 May 2016 - 08:33 AM, said:Gaizka, on 10 May 2016 - 08:33 AM, said:

Is this a joke?

I underestand the British are too tired of fighting us

Dude you don't fight, you run away for an hour and a half. That's what the British got tired of

Also , if your doing so all fire good against the British, what where you doing on our t/s the other night looking for peace ??, and also ready to cancel your pact with the Danes and the Pirates, remember ?, because you didn't think they were pulling their weight

Edited by FurQ

A spoof thread.  Hilarious.  :lol:

I can assure you it has been a bomb in the spanish community , as many of us struggle with english (I am sure quite a bunch of you have realize it by my postings)....  the most soft-skinned part of the community has been sharping sabers on the dutch embassy steps all this morning   :rolleyes: 

good work Hugo  :)

• Like 2

I can assure you it has been a bomb in the spanish community , as many of us struggle with english (I am sure quite a bunch of you have realize it by my postings)....  the most soft-skinned part of the community has been sharping sabers on the dutch embassy steps all this morning   :rolleyes:

good work Hugo  :)

These two abominations of ridiculous forum threads shall be known from here on out as the "Spianese Twins" :D

• Like 1

Speaking as Mr Hugo's clan leader, I can safely tell you this was intended as a joke.  I can assure you he will be met with the coldest disposition we can muster, and of course with strict disciplinery action.  We intend to go straight for his jugular and burn down his compass wood production industry.  This, side by side with the removal of his weekly cookie allowance, we hope, will bring down the menance that is HUGO REPUBLIC. 

Viva l'Espagne!!!

Flag_of_France_svg.png

Edited by Monkey Bullet
  • Like 7

Time man give time.  I can own any usa port i wish since usa is unable and unwilling to fight us 

While your faction and clan experience dwindling numbers? I doubt the pirate nation is able to do much in future, you talk the talk but will you be able to walk the walk?

Before you leave, Can you give me the telephone number of the girl in your signature?

Her name is Ros - and King Joffrey, that slimy weasel killed her in cold blood with a crossbow ....

So, no phone number for you, I am afraid...

• Like 1