Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

[sORRY] is a high activity, heavily PVP focused fleet. We have over 120+ active captains from many different countries. We have many high ranked captains and level 50 crafters. Anyone who is active and wants to participate in PVP will be welcomed. Here a man get what he earns when he earns it.

Our only requirement is that you must be in TS3 when you are online.

Our TS3 server is: voice.darksoft.tech

If this sounds like something you would be interested in contact Lord Vicious, RockNRollMachine, AWDWheelChair, Toast, Admiral Rachira, Nos Patris or myself in game and come sail with us.

18+ only please

Archive of battles here: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11616-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/

Edited by DukeNasty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY CAMPAIGN VS BRITS ( activity in british waters around Carslile) 10 DAYS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 santi captured 2 sink
4 victory captured 2 sink
21 pavels captured 2 sink
21 3rd rate captured 11 sink
15 bellonas captured 8 sink
98 constitution captured 53 sink
7 ingermanland sink 2 captured
48 trincomalee captured 61 sink
11 essex captured 9 sink

minor ships frigs: 167 sink some captured

total: 231 ships captured 317 sink total brit loss= 548 ships (+ some others made by small groups of SORRY when i not was online so cant certify )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY losses:
1 ingermanland
7 trincomalee
5 constitution
2 pavel
9 minor ships total: 24  ships(2 pavel got ganked elsewhere "i put it purely for honesty" 2 guys who logged out cause donwtime faar from MT, not loss linked by brits btw one was lost to usa one to a dutch squad)

Whats interesting is the tendency of brits to leave battles as soon they turn bad leaving 50-70% of ppl to be captured

Interesting note 3 british players in pavel changed to pirate and joined SORRY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
us_flag_icon_sugarislife28_by_sugarislif

SORRY CAMPAIGN TOWARDS CHARLESTON VS USA NATION (12 days)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USA LOST:

102 3RD RATES (18 CAPTURED) (3 to shrink bug)
22 BELLONAS (7 CAPTURED) (4 to shrink bug)
16 PAVELS (6 CAPTURED)
5 SANTI (2 CAPTURED) (1 to shrink bug)
32 CONSTITUTION (11 CAPTURED)
28 TRINCOMALEEE (9 CAPTURED)

MINOR SHIPS SINK/CAPTURED = 98

TOTAL CAPTURED/LOSS = 303 Ships
--------------------------------------------------
SORRY LOST:

3 SANTI (1 TO SHRINK BUG 1 GANKED OUTSIDE PB)
1 VICTORY IN PB
11 CONSTITUTION
8 TRINCOMALEE
7 3RD RATE
MINOR SHIPS FRIGS ETC: 9

TOTAL CAPTURED/LOSS = 39 Ships (over 70% of our losses where in an ow fight where we where outnumbered 2:1 and a throaway fleet vs a port where we where outnumbered and outgunned, the real losses made by the main fleet are less then 10 )

all kills/loss are certified by screens/videos

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall SORRY Campaign stats:

851 ships sink/captured

63 ships lost

PB stats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PORT BATTLE STATS:

122 PB since clan foundation ( both usa time and pirate time)

76 Contested with more then 20 enemy in

120 won

2 lost (one outnumbered 15 vs 22 at savannah vs usa) one with a throaway 3rd/conny fleet vs fts+other brits in victories pavels and they lost 3 first at portillo managing to win due b/r at last 2.30min of the battle by 0.2 br) 

GOOD video that talk about whats going on the server in last week, (with a lot of recap about our clan action around Carslile)

V6DeMO3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATS SO FAR

us_flag_icon_sugarislife28_by_sugarislif

USA

CLEANING" CAMPAIGN      SORRY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-67  PORTS in 10 days

USA LOSS:

5 santi (3 captured)

4 victory (1 captured)

12 pavels (6 captured)

14 bellonas (5 captured)

32 3rd rates (6 captured)

48  constitutions (9 captured)

22 trincomalee (7 captured)

minor ships frigs: 81

total =  218

SORRY LOSS:

2 SANTI (ganked cause was too behind the fleet lol)

1 3rd rate 

8 conny/FRIGS -minor ships (2 snow also lol )

1 ingermanland (died by capturing santi)

total = 13

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

Carslile Battle

24 vs 25 We not  have lost a first since 3+weeks so all have 2-3 spare ones, funny how in the stream you think that battle hurt us more then you, we have all the loss already replaced and ships already in carslile. we have 8 crafters lev 50 and captured over 30first/2nd from the brits around port royal. I alone have 50ml worth of materials including 10 santi package rdy in MT

Thx for the Fight brits, i hope you not need a week for recover from it, we already moved  our spare firsts, so we already  back at full force in carslile before downtime :)

ps: we got a santi got dc right on battle start, and we lacked 2-3 key players in santi, thats why we got 3 pavels, i am pretty sure if we got this 3 players and that santi not dc right on start, you where going to lose way more, since 3-4 of your santi where almost dead at the end.

https://www.twitch.tv/l3ft4d3ad/v/64068667  (the BRITS REMOVED THE VIDEO, MAYBE BECOUSE  THEY ARE NOT TOO PROUD OF THEIR PERFORMANCE)

11 brit ship down  10 first rate+1 pavel

vs our 6 and a pavel , and you got +1 santi and 3 vic then us and you where 25 vs 24

gf_brits.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

Hey RockNRoll is that your mutt? - soooooo cute, I love it!

Too bad you guys never cross paths with the #1 PvP team in NA - [RUS] they would (might) cook your goose with their 25 Santi fleet just as they cooked ours.

I would pay to see that epic fight!

• Like 6

Would be an interesting fight we can field 22 santi at moment  :)  we never avoid a fight, if we lose fine , for sure we learn something from any fight.

Difference between us and other clans, we analyze [our fails] and try to improve, we are very persisent we always return.

Today we got owned in salina point in a shallow fight, since we lack experience in that  tbh last shallow i did was 3 months ago, they got full caronades+some boarding guys and they raped our long cannon  mercury fleet, Lesson learn, so we adapted and we already made a new fleet-doctrine , so looking to test it in salina again.

We have performed extremely well in deep ports (undefeated)  and OW i think we have lost 1-2 engagement in 100+made,      we need to aquire experience and formulate our doctrine in shallows :)

Forum PvP removed by staff.

Forum PVP is by no means Accepted!

Edited by OlavDeng2
Edited out forum PvP.
  • Like 1

GF USa, but i not think it was a good idea put yourself in the gulf with no chance to run, and also pulling in an npc fleet vs a clearly superior fleet, we appreciate the Vic and Pavel you donated us anyway!  The dutch fleet of 3rd and brits could not help you thx to this fatal mistake

mN5XAQh.jpg

uqTeCHI.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

Although I do not doubt the result, why are the "Alive" columns photo shopped?

Original screenshot at the start of the battle - http://i.imgur.com/ZEcwyTX.png

Original screenshot at the end of the battle - http://i.imgur.com/gmkfnV8.png

As you can see some of the ship names are removed in the second image.

We Just combined the two images to make it easier to see the final result.

• Like 2

I like the idea of being able to see what ships are involved.

Well done fight you guys, if I ever decide to fly the black flag I think I will be looking you up.

Is there a youtube of the battle?

• Like 1

I like the idea of being able to see what ships are involved.

Well done fight you guys, if I ever decide to fly the black flag I think I will be looking you up.

Is there a youtube of the battle?

Not this time, I was late getting to the fight, yet again... so didn't get in.

Don't think many others record the battles in SORRY.

All are welcome though mate so if you ever do decide we will have a Santi waiting for you...

One we captured from the Brits of course =)

• Like 1

Not this time, I was late getting to the fight, yet again... so didn't get in.

Don't think many others record the battles in SORRY.

All are welcome though mate so if you ever do decide we will have a Santi waiting for you...

One we captured from the Brits of course =)

Perhaps even one I crafted :huh:

Wow - when reading this thread/post I shivered, than I swallowed my pain because of all the fine vessels that went down.
And stupid me hesitate over the frigates that don´t drop BP of Constitution or else. :o

Excellent, why don't we just stack a "nation" until its not fun for anyone to play anymore? Oh wait, that point has already passed. The current mechanics only end in the pirate "nation" snowballing, good thing the devs are going to Nerf that. Can't wait for the mass exodus once the pirate "nation" is a "nation" no more :)

• Like 1

Excellent, why don't we just stack a "nation" until its not fun for anyone to play anymore? Oh wait, that point has already passed. The current mechanics only end in the pirate "nation" snowballing, good thing the devs are going to Nerf that. Can't wait for the mass exodus once the pirate "nation" is a "nation" no more :)

SORRY were pretty much all US national players once upon a time. 

Tomorrow we could be French or even Spanish... The point being, we will still be the same group of guys no matter what nations flag we are flying at that time.

As far as this 'mass exodus' you speak of, there will always be people to fight. 

Nation? is 1 clan vs a nation LOL   stop calling "pirates" snowballing,  IS OUR CLAN VS ENTIRE USA NATION and they are afraid to fight

Edited by Lord Vicious

Nation? is 1 clan vs a nation LOL   stop calling "pirates" snowballing,  IS OUR CLAN VS ENTIRE USA NATION and they are afraid to fight

Hah, they'd have to be logged in first. 290ish pop when you santi ball and timers set by players who've not logged in for a week. The rest of us just happily go about doing raids out of freeports, missions, crafting, and trading while ignoring SORRY. No reason to feed the Santi ball easy undergunned kills to fatten their ego. 

Heck if you even really wanted to fight you'd have pulled one flag at a time in the Bahamas instead of multiple. Then you'd have probably seen some action from the twenty or so U.S. players actually on then :P

• Like 2

Pff... You made your port timers for a reason, and now you cry because you are not able to defend them. I'm very SORRY for you.

Look back a page and you'll see I'm not crying at all :) U.S. nation player population has fallen hard and is too spread out to be effective. All factions have no tools at hand to take over port stewardship from absent players. You are doing us (the U.S. faction) a huge favor which is why you don't see any resistance from the veteran players. We want you to take every U.S. port and force what's left of the population to congregate.

Hmm, thinking about it a mechanic that has ports that have a lack of national player presence go back to being neutral wouldn't be bad at all.

Wasn't aware 15 bored people in a mix bag taking uncontested ports was considered an assault. Heck we had to go all the way down to de padre for anything to even happen ;p

Btw, hurry up. There is way too much annoying green in the gulf harboring lone victory/santisma fleet runners. I thought You'd at least be to Penzacola by now.

P.S. fixed my parapraxis

Edited by Cragger