Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, CptEdwardKenway said:

That's why you keep switching nations when things getting uncomfy for you ??? Made my day

Btw your last PB was really awesome vs france. Did already get your ranks back or are you still grinding ??

SORRYPIRATEPOLICE.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

That is a free camera bug. You can check it out yourself. You can't see your own bow figure. 

nope, other way around, your ship has a higher Level of detail than other player-ships in OW, so you have the bowfigure and sails rolled up, while the others have none.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Bountyhunter said:

You not busy duping ships or modules?

30578d5a8a.jpg

You must for sure be confused ??

You post pointless screenshots. Or are those from one of your "arranged" PB? ???

@monk33y sorry to disappoint you show me where I complain the game is "too hard". The only "too hard" thing is your attempt to be a funny troll.

But I remember you complained about the punishment after one of your "amazing" PB while Lord Dark Helmet tried to scrifice himself so you could keep your rangs. Life must be hard these days ?

On 6/16/2017 at 7:00 PM, monk33y said:

Keyway, instead of all this dancing about if you want to ask me or otto or bounty out, just ask. This flirting is getting tiresome buddy....

What should I ask you? About your arranged PB? 

How long did you need to get your ranks back? Did you also lose your ships? When is your next arranged PB? Tell me more ??

This ain't getting boring son. It's just the beginning.

Watch out monk3y or you get turned into a freakin jack in the box ???

You funny guys are the only salty ones. You don't like the taste of your own medicine? Good. Cause there is more to come.

But you still failed to tell me more about your "heroic" but "arranged" PB ??

Edited by CptEdwardKenway