Game-Labs Forum

Join The Royal Oaks Today!

The Royal Oaks [ROS] are looking for new and experienced players of all levels, completely new players are more than welcome. We are a British clan on PVP1 with more than 100 members (at time of writing). We are fun loving and maybe a little less serious than the other clans. All you need is a sense of humour! Message me (Harry Collier), Madjules, Sebo or any other members that you sail by.

Happy sailing!

Edited by Harry Collier

Hey man I started playing a few days ago and would love to know more about your clan if possible?

I'm British, 36 M and willing to learn all aspects of the game, I also love using TS3 if you have it, if not I'm open to other forms of voice comms.

Sure! We use Discord rather than teamspeak. Any ages, genders, nationalies are welcome. we have now reached 102 members, with usually 25 odd active in the evenings 10 in the daytime (GMT). When the larger clans try to organise a port battle near our area, we do try to take part and we often do patrols for pvp action. The only thing requested is that you contribute one or two crafting materials if you want us to craft ships. If that sounds ok, I look forward to hearing from you in game :-)

Hi- I saw you folks over the weekend chasing the Dons around Bonacca and points south (my PVP1 name is Philemon Pownoll).  Do you folks do any shallow water PB's?  I just moved over from PVP2 and I'm short of both rank (about half way to snr. lieutenant) and cash, but I'd like to have the opportunity to do something fairly useful in the reasonably short term. 

Hi there, yep, we have recently started doing shallow port battles, (when they are close enough to our area). Everyone in the clan is also free to group up and join any other port battles going on, even if as a clan we are not involved. We can probably help you out with both cash and a ship. I'm sure someone would team up to do missions and AI fleets if you want to grind xp. Send me a message in game if you are interested. Harry Collier.

• 1 month later...