Game-Labs Forum

A letter to the King - Latest Episode (Hiatus)

Jeheil

Damn I should have added that.

And yes..Archer some may be grumpy about me calling out the cheats, but its on all sides that piss me off...not just the ones I am against....they see the same behaviour form others and mimic it. But to be honest, we simply cannot pick the worst behaviour of our enemies and copy it...that only leads to a poor world and a generally depressing downward spiral.

All hail to our Emperor, Saviour of Worlds, Defender against Chaos,

The year of our Lord, 42016. The day of our reckoning, July 18th.

I regretfully have to report the presence of Chaos on a planet in the NA Sector.

The populace, who sail in wooden ships across the seas, have no weaponry or skill that could counter this threat.

Until the Alpha Legion Terminator Captain can give us options to deal with the Immaterium drawing near, I recommended we put this world's sea harbors in stasis bubbles.

If not, then I see no other recourse, but to order Inquisitor Vicious to bring in his Dread Fleet and start the Exterminatus.

My transcripts of the events should arrive shortly, delivered by Viper-class Sloop, "Here-be-Trouble".

Your ever faithfull servant onto death,

(Early Access) Alpha Legion, Inquisitor Skully.

• Like 1

Didn't realise it was already running Cptn B. I have to be honest, with time available, I do filter very much on PvP EU stuff (shame shame)...I will keep an eye on how this develops.

And wow....its almost a 3 nation only map !

I'm happy that people take into consideration the overall health of the server. Beating one nation too badly discourages new players for that nation, because, there are a lot of players who simply like playing for the 'winning side'. I personally prefer the challenge of playing on a smaller faction, but not everyone seeks the same challenges and people can tend to get carried away.

Having said that, hurry up with your summer vacations. :)

LOL at the 'nation of free town'. How do we convince them to pick a side?

Edited by ajffighter86
  • Like 1

All weekend British have been moving fleets into KeyWest and Cabo you say? Haven't seen a single British player myself all weekend and I spent most of it around the keys and Cabo running off Spanish. Sure they could have sent ships there by teleport if they already had outposts I suppose but not a single one to poke out and be curious is strange.

Ironically in the two weeks I spent supporting the Dutch and British screening with other US players in their operations against the South of Cuba I lost more ship duras to attacks from British players then engaging the Spanish ;p

All weekend British have been moving fleets into KeyWest and Cabo you say? Haven't seen a single British player myself all weekend and I spent most of it around the keys and Cabo running off Spanish. Sure they could have sent ships there by teleport if they already had outposts I suppose but not a single one to poke out and be curious is strange.

Ironically in the two weeks I spent supporting the Dutch and British screening with other US players in their operations against the South of Cuba I lost more ship duras to attacks from British players then engaging the Spanish ;p

Well I know of at least a dozen who moved yesterday then + 3 I helped TP ships over there, plus myself and 2 others who sailed up...so that makes LOADS to me :)

Edited by Jeheil

Yup. The most amusing one was getting attacked by a KiN member after I just saved his clanmate in a Trader's Brig from a French Rattlesnake ^.^

Well that is no good,

PM me their name and I shall ensure an appropriate number of educational lashes are applied.

The vast majority of our clan are very aware and appreciative of our allies. However green on green does happen, one of our chaps got sunk on 3 consecutive weekends by US folks...twice from unaligned clans and once...rather inexplicably as all through the fight, his fellow clannies were trying to call him off. Guess our guy just had one of those faces.

• Like 1

First, Jeheil....I think I will log into the PvP1 server simply to track you down and keelhaul you for mentioning an excess of bottles, as I am going on 5 days of nothing, not even a cork. heh. :)

You do more than enough already. Im not savy enough to do it.

I appreciate that. I could indeed use some help on our PvP2 thread, tho. Just giving your POV in a brief write-up will help plenty. Even helping spread the word of the post to your 'nation' and encourage them to post their fleet/clan info. I see a lot of ? marks for the pirates. :)

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

Tell me where I am biased rather than just "such a brit bias ?

I will always have some bias, impossible not to when you play as a Brit. But please let me know specifically where the bias is ? I thought this week was very sympathetic to the plight of the black...was it not ?

• Like 2

You haven't pointed out that the pirates have branched out at all, there's no mention of the vice being squeezed to the swedes and dutch.

Even at the end with your tallies, fine and all, but you seem to be comparing the factions based on ports and not PvP. You assert that the pirates are 'losing' the gulf... no one's even there. Yeah you might find a few alts selling compass wood but no one's actually there. They're empty ports being capped by a few brits.

They're empty ports being capped by a few brits.

Don't be daft Snoggy.

We always have, and always will respect our allies including SORRY. But do not belittle the Free Empire of AUSFC.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/15638-development-plans-for-conquest-mechanics-rvr/?p=293246

So I say again to all Nationals and Pirates alike, join The Free Empire! Fight to the death for your rightfull freedom!

Joining is free! http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/14574-curing-the-black-plague-bug/

And we have (almost free) Medkits. :P

Edited by Skully
  • Like 1

You haven't pointed out that the pirates have branched out at all, there's no mention of the vice being squeezed to the swedes and dutch.

Even at the end with your tallies, fine and all, but you seem to be comparing the factions based on ports and not PvP. You assert that the pirates are 'losing' the gulf... no one's even there. Yeah you might find a few alts selling compass wood but no one's actually there. They're empty ports being capped by a few brits.

At the time of publish the attack (intended) on the Swede's via taking a Dane Port had not occurred, I am not aware the Dutch or Swedes are in a vice, I do show them squeezing the pirates around mortimor (not sure if thats what you mean). I cannot know what is in the intention of some pirate players only what is evidenced in the game, be it battles or ports.

As for the tallies, yes they are port based. Now I 100% agree pirates SHOULD NOT be a nation. However, RIGHT NOW, IN GAME, THEY ARE. They have ALL the same abilities of EVERY other nation. They SHOULDN'T be...but they are not. Only 10 weeks ago Pirates held (proudly) 98 ports. Now they don't.

Even if my intention above is still misguided, I would challenge you, that it is not BRIT bias. At best its not knowing what is the intention of some pirates.

And in the gulf and in the Yucatan, it is unfair of you to say there is no pirate defence. There was alot...it has fallen away, but you have a few 8-10 regular PvP'ers who fight to the last pixel. Only 4-5 weeks ago, they, with Spanish allies (as they should) attacked the same port 5 nights in a row. Earlier this week they chased off a small British fleet with an "oi stay out of our waters", now I know they call for support from other players flying the black. And I know they don't get it. That too is NOT British bias.