Game-Labs Forum

A letter to the King - Latest Episode (Hiatus)

Jeheil

Wipus Completus - A new era (error) begins, HUZZAH were back in the water and the Biffo is HARDCORE, enjoy Jeheils over-excitied report in this weeks Letter to the King.

• Like 10

Good video @Jeheil. Even though I play on the other server I will probably keep watching. 

There is some momentum now in the game, and I hope we can capitalise and grow on it. If we keep up the heat until the summer sale we can hopefully get another boost to the population. Hopefully the global server will especially benefit from that. Even if we play on the EU server and intend to stay there, we should all recognize that it is important to the game as a whole that the global server grows and we get more US and SEA players playing there. Hopefully the global server will soon see at equal numbers at least to the EU server.

RDNN is not a server exclusive clan and I already had the clan up and running on the PvP2-server before the wipe. We are now trying to grow our numbers also on the global server and we have began recruiting US and Australian players from both the Global and the EU server to join RDNN on the Global server.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, admin said:

lgv hold deficiency was pointed to us by traders. And indeed it has to go up to 2000k at least

lo :) 2 million? I have to get one of those :D

Brits, Danes, French, US and the Dutch start to push their borders and oust noisy neighbours, the Pirates score the first win in a full blood port battle and much more in this weeks L2tK

• Like 11

This weeks episode is running 24 hours late due to some excellent excuses :

1) In Australia we celebrate the Queens Birthday and have a day off (God bless ya ma'am)

2) As it happens the Queens Birthday is the same as mine (God bless me ma'am)

3) My kids being wonderfully raised (mostly in Everquest, World of Warcraft and other games I could make them fish in) took their aging and failing dad to the pub and got him drunk

4) Severalteen hours later, making Letter to the King as you are giving birth to a hangover proved beyond me.

5) So tonight after cake and presents I shall make this weeks ep !

• Like 9

Borders clash, the US hit the pirates in the Bahamas and the Danes show off a very impressive fleet in biffing the French. Meanwhile the Brits and Dutch push their borders out. All this and more in this week A Letter to the King.

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 2

US, Brits, Pirates and Dutch pretty much complete their opening 'claims'. The Danes marmalise the French and Dave is left a quivering in the corner. All this and more in this weeks L2tK

• Like 3

The Brits and the Septics declare war, the Pirates go on a Bahama Based STOMPATHON and rather oddly, the French declare war on...errr...well.....FRANCE !?! all this and more in this weeks L2tK

• Like 4

Brits and Pirates plough into the US, France sent packing to the Antilles, the Dutch 'ave a go and the Danes are forced out from the French homeland all this and more in this weeks a L2tK

• Like 9

The Brits complete their campaign in the gulf and a tentative peace breaks out with the US, the French and the Danes make peace and then immediately go to war again. And the Pirates bring WAR to Britain

• Like 5