Game-Labs Forum

A letter to the King - Latest Episode (Hiatus)

Jeheil

Thonar, I would love that, I now have a couple of Danes, so a Swede would leave me only missing a Spaniard from the nations.

If you can just mail me in-game (Jeheil) on the last day of the weekend (before shutdown) with a summary of the week from the Swedish nation, we were defending XYZ from A and we took ports (defended/not) from ABC...we focused on killing V in area such and such.Just a page nothing massive, no secret plans (I shall sell them !!).

And if you forget, get caught up in life or miss a week no biggie.

Cheers Thonar, much appreciated.

Nice interview.

Just a little snip ( which I think most folks make the mistake ) is that Lordship is not only limited to PBs but ALSO to PvP achievements. This last part is very meaningful for us folks not giving a 'rat about the PBs.

We rest to see what those are exactly but I am pretty sure they will not be the easy part of the deal, which is exactly why most "frigate" captains should look up to it.

Nice interview.

Just a little snip ( which I think most folks make the mistake ) is that Lordship is not only limited to PBs but ALSO to PvP achievements. This last part is very meaningful for us folks not giving a 'rat about the PBs.

We rest to see what those are exactly but I am pretty sure they will not be the easy part of the deal, which is exactly why most "frigate" captains should look up to it.

Well when they revamp ports, Raiding Ports may pull ye into Port Battles?  A bunch o' Scallywags on their privateers sacking a British Port full of Tea. I think you'll be interested then. But Aye it good that Lordship can be obtained by the Hardcore PVP players.

Latest Episode 7. 

This weeks episode of the king, sees truces broken, rogue clans afoot, 70 ports in 2 days change hands and a major shift who is biffing who. Enjoy.

• Like 6

Thought it was just a one-off mistake for the previous episode, but since it happened again -  the Swedes are the light blue ones to the north and the French are the dark blue ones to the south, not the other way around ^^

Bugger...sorry...someone else pointed this out...I shall pay more attention.

Indeed I see what I have done...it looks worse than I thought it didnt !

Edited by Jeheil

I've only just realized this thread was about a very well produced video series from one of my favorite enemies, Jeheil.

Nicely done, sir, thank you for this! I am pretty much a lone wolf privateer for the Spanish so I wouldn't be a very good source of information for you, but it was quite fun tagging and delaying your flag-carrying Snow in the British attack on Cochinos the other night. I was the pesky one in the Lynx.

Keep up the good work and we'll see you out there!

o7

Yes....that night ended poorly, we took a shallow flag out against cochinos (sp) and the Spanish countered with a deep flag against Jagua (sp), we decided to split our force to defend and attack.

The defence worked...the attack...not so well :(....I got tagged FOUR times heading to port...and missed the timer by about 2 mins.

Then it got just a little bit worse :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=684780311

Devastation, revenge and treachery dominate this weeks Letter to the King, sprinkled with some new Port Battle Sauce, a dollop of server merging and a dab of impenetrable ship shenanigans. Enjoy.

• Like 4

Delayed by biblical weather and plagues, this weeks Letter to the King includes - Double trouble for the Dutch, the French rise again, the Danes hit from both flanks and the Pirates in a sorry state.

• Like 6