Game-Labs Forum

Respect for Brussels

C Blood

So an interesting idea came up on the global chat 10 minutes ago,

In light of the Terrible tragedy to hit Brussels may i suggest a full day of peace from down time to down time as a show of respect for all who have lost someone or something.

Ideally this would not include OW battles and would be limited to stop all PB's only.

• Like 9

I'm afraid I don't agree. Not out of any disrespect towards the victims or their families and friends, but because the world has gotten so effed up these days that if we had a ceasefire for one tragedy, we'd have to have to have a ceasefire every time something like this happened, which unfortunately means we'd have to have ceasefires every 6 weeks or so. 

• Like 4

Fully Agree. A minor action we "don't" take within our sanbox empires which shows our support for those who have already, and are currently still suffering from the horrendous acts of Terrorism and Extremism across the Globe.

To all those affected, my thoughts are with you.

pray4-1280x450.jpg

Edited by Telfer
  • Like 2

I'm afraid I don't agree. Not out of any disrespect towards the victims or their families and friends, but because the world has gotten so effed up these days that if we had a ceasefire for one tragedy, we'd have to have to have a ceasefire every time something like this happened, which unfortunately means we'd have to have ceasefires every 6 weeks or so.

I see your point, but then I think. So bit it... If we have to do 1000 times we should still do it, out of respect to every one ever effected by such acts. A truce for atleast 24 hours sounds like a great idea.

• Like 2

Ah, every 6 week ?

That would not be too much i think, but if you were more informed you would know that there are attempts every single day (or almost) so in this case that would be disappointing, to be in a permanent ceasefire.

But what is one day of cease fire every 6 week ? nothing...but i see your mentality.

Edited by Pugwis
  • Like 1