Clan auction/private sales

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be Clan Auctions?

• Hell yes why is it not in already?
    • no everyone in nation should get same prices
  2. 2. Should clan bank already be in game

• Yes what is the damm hold up.
    • no

ok realy getting to the point with this new production system that clans need some love.

right now i have to sell my products at higher rate on the open auction when i rather sell some higher on open and some lower for clan uses. 

we finaly have the abilty to make our own resources so we should have the options to sell within our clans to make ship building cheaper for our clan members. also we should also be able to put up Ships to sell inclan for cheaper and actualy have a clan player buy it then randomly filling another national player needs.

i know this is just a basic system in clans why they work on the new land systems but realy the clans need some love as well.

its anoying haveing to meet up with every one in captial to do manual sales or trades just to make sure your keeping your own clan supplied when i could spend that time ether leveling or hualing more resources up.

Banking system should be easy enought setup a system that you can donate resources and cash to clan bank and allow only Officers and above to take out resources and limit gold to buying conquest flags.

think that covers most needs and prevents the issues of clan leaders runing off with every ones gold as has been the only sumbling block i seen posted on here.

so lets stop argueing and push for some changes that will benfit the whole clan community

clan auctions meh

clan warehouse definitely.

Yes. This is okay.

Regarding sales and auctions.

There is already a store in place, nationwide.

There is already chat in place for the clan only if needed.

The social aspect is covered. Having to meet in the capital is simply a choice, and comfortable given the Teleport, not a mandatory thing. What are we missing ?

also the poll leaves a lot to be desired, can you please step back and remake it fair and square ? Thank you :)

lol i guess i think clan first not nation first but if u know me i am all for my nation as well. 

but rather sell my iron for 10% profit to clan  but if i do that currently with the public system a random player in my nation gets it instead. i ant aganist that  but i rather i can put say 30% of my production towards clan needs 70% towards nation needs. but right now it is set yo 100% national needs.

at least with a clan auction i can place items on sail for clan members and if i am not online they can still get the items.. i already spend nearly half my life ingame i need some sleep....