Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 "The France/Sverige/Danmark-Norge Lesser Antilles Declaration"

OMG Lord Lucifer

This post is to be used a reference to the Declaration agreed upon by French clans ([LBORK][LMN][OMG][PURGE]) in PVP2 involving the Sverige, Danmark-Norge, and France Nations. We talked to the Sverige and Danmark-Norges separately about their goals, and this is the product of our discussions.

The French Nation (herein referred to as "we"), will not take any additional ports in the region spanning between the Freetown of Vieques, and Plymouth.

We shall not interfere with Sverige or Danmark-Norge players while either of the aforementioned nations have an active conquest flag.

We can, and will engage in PVP around the area if we so choose, but not to the extent of harassment.

Any French-held ports marked in YELLOW (See Figure 1) can be attacked by either the Danmark-Norge or Sverige Nations, without interference from [LBORK], [LMN], [OMG], and [PURGE].

Declaration is void if Sverige or Danmark-Norge attack Frederiksted or Fajardo, respectively.  (Each contains Stone and Silver, which are essential to each nation's shipbuilding efforts).

Declaration is void if Sverige or Danmark-Norge attack "Protected French Ports" (See Figure 1).

Figure 1:

Lesser%20Antilles%20Treaty_zps8frmuiez.p

Edited by OMG Lord Lucifer
  • Like 7

Hopefully this is good for those teams. They can participate in port battles against teams their size without having to worry about larger nations zerging them. They can pvp and hold ports and actually get to play the game as a real nation as no ones ho.

The Swede and Dane conflict can continue on their own terms. This should be fun for both sides and hopefully draw in some new players. This should make the Dane and Swede teams way more viable to play.

• Like 1

Hopefully this is good for those teams. They can participate in port battles against teams their size without having to worry about larger nations zerging them. They can pvp and hold ports and actually get to play the game as a real nation as no ones ho.

The Swede and Dane conflict can continue on their own terms. This should be fun for both sides and hopefully draw in some new players. This should make the Dane and Swede teams way more viable to play.

Exactly, and if one or both of those nations grow, I am sure we can "allot" additional ports to the area as needed, but for now this will give those two nations plenty to do.

• Like 1

When you start a peace deal by asking first what the other players want then giving it to them typically makes things go much smoother.

Handing someone a turd sandwich then making them take a bite never does anyone any good. It harms the game and it harms the environment we want to play in.

Edited by Vllad
  • Like 3

When you start a peace deal by asking first what the other players want then giving it to them typically makes things go much smoother.

Handing someone a turd sandwich then making them take a bite never does anyone any good. It harms the game and it harms the environment we want to play in.

That's exactly what we did, we talked to the Swedes and Danes separately about their goals, and this is the product of our discussions.

• Like 1

That's exactly what we did, we talked to the Swedes and Danes separately about their goals, and this is the product of our discussions.

I guess u can add this in your initial statement just to evade further confusement by the populous of this server

I think he was referring to the peace negotiation approach the Pirates took with the French and the same approach the Brits used with the Swedes/Danes as points of comparison.

This is I guess what sets France apart on this server.  We actually want "win-win" scenarios.  Not "take this or die" ultimatums.  The best deals are those where both sides believe they got the better end of it.  I think all three parties come out ahead in this deal.

• Like 3

[LBORK] - Swedish Foreign Legion is behind this agreement 100%, we will add a personal "LBORK won't engage Danes or Swedes at all."

We prefer to be as neutral as possible. We may be Swedes under the French flag, but we also respect the flag we fly under and will not cause trouble for the French as best as we can. That being said, if we are attacked we will defend ourselves.

• Like 1

Excellent work gentleman! With the British on their knees, your combined might and reciprocated aggression is better used for eradicating the British and all they stand for.

I understand as pirates we don't hold much diplomatic sway in the National arena but I hope our assisted efforts in defending the Swedish ports in the area, and keeping our end of the bargain in any, and all agreements, still place us in a more positive light. 

Thereon - because a few of us haven't been on as much - I would like to reiterate that as informally agreed, AUSNZ have no plans in taking any ports in the area, and offer our shipbuilding and mercenary services in return for the ingredients to craft ships to our mutual benefit.     

Furthermore, we are still up for honourable PvP in the area; whether this be amongst ourselves or against nations disadvantageous to our goals. 

Lastly, I'll take this opportunity to report that a non-affiliated pirate clan have made camp in Island Harbour with the intentions of harassing the nations of Sweden and Denmark. As pirates, we have no ability to control their prerogatives, but hope that should any hostilities arise they do not cast aspersions on the categorically honourable intentions of the AUSNZ clan.

May the winds always be in your favour…

Clink

Edited by Clink
  • Like 1

1 edit to the agreement is that we dont need Frederiksted and its up for danes or sweeds (think danes took it already) 

Lastly, I'll take this opportunity to report that a non-affiliated pirate clan have made camp in Island Harbour with the intentions of harassing the nations of Sweden and Denmark. As pirates, we have no ability to control their prerogatives, but hope that should any hostilities arise they do not cast aspersions on the categorically honourable intentions of the AUSNZ clan.

Clink

open world PVP is encouraged taking ports in this zone (other then danes and sweeds) will be met with force from the french.

there are plenty of Free ports people can work out of to harris any of the nations that operate in this area (brit/french/dane/sweed/pirate)

also somthing to note. France now  holds the new server record for most ports caped in 1 day. 

we beat our old record of 7 by 1 and the new record is now 8 ports in 1 day.

not sure if that is the beats the EU records or not but we are damm proud of it...

• Like 1

Excellent work gentleman! With the British on their knees, your combined might and reciprocated aggression is better used for eradicating the British and all they stand for.

I understand as pirates we don't hold much diplomatic sway in the National arena but I hope our assisted efforts in defending the Swedish ports in the area, and keeping our end of the bargain in any, and all agreements, still place us in a more positive light. 

Thereon - because a few of us haven't been on as much - I would like to reiterate that as informally agreed, AUSNZ have no plans in taking any ports in the area, and offer our shipbuilding and mercenary services in return for the ingredients to craft ships to our mutual benefit.     

Furthermore, we are still up for honourable PvP in the area; whether this be amongst ourselves or against nations disadvantageous to our goals. 

Clink

Thank you for the information and the offering of ship building services. If you ever need to talk in game contact myself (Axel Gyllenkrok) or Knitemare.

<3

Bork Bork Bork