Game-Labs Forum

Dutch Carriage Producer - cheap prices - place orders here

As part of a nationwide initiative to support recognized Dutch shipbuilders, I have set up a production chain of small, medium and large carriages. These items need a lot of labour hours and are in high demand for any shipbuilder as large quantities are required.

All products are offered at a fixed pricing, cheapest you can find, with the quality you desire.

Selling prices to guild approved Dutch shipbuilders:

• Small carriages @419
  • Medium carriages @963
  • Large carriages @2691

Selling prices to non guild approved shipbuilders:

• Small carriages @1000
  • Medium carriages @2000
  • Large carriages @4000

I will buy at the following prices:

• Coal @22
  • Iron ore @81
  • Hemp @60
  • Oak log @38

Customers that sell to me at these prices have a privilege in receiving their products first. 

** FAQ **

What are guild approved Dutch shipbuilders?

A nationwide program is launched to ensure the Dutch shipbuilding to be the cheapest and best of them all. Contact Hugo van Groijt of the Hugo Republic Shipyards for more information on how to get your guild approval to profit from our cheap pricing.

Who get the products first?

We are a small production facility and orders are handled on the principles of first come first served and out of stock is out of stock.

Orders of Guild Approved Dutch shipbuilders always have priority over other orders. Orders of customers that sell me raw resources for keeping my production alive have priority over other orders,

How to order?

You can post your order here in this thread or contact me ingame.

Deliveries

All orders are delivered in Willemstad or a Freeport of your choice. Delivering at a Freeport will incur extra costs for delivery and require time to organize.

Edited by Lytse Pier

• 3 weeks later...

A small update for the Willemstad Crafters Guild.

Output is at maximum of capacity and stocks continue to be small or depleted.

In the last week of March 388 carriages were sold against 561.199,00 gold.

This first week of April alone 908 carriages were ordered against 906.404,00 gold, most of them have been delivered or is in production.