Game-Labs Forum

Public "API" for Naval Action

Why ItemTemplates change everyday?
I don't see any diference today and yesterday version.

===

Почему ItemTemplates изменяется каждый день?

Не вижу никаких отличий от версии вчера и сегодня.

• Like 1

Caribbean Offshore Fishing Loot Table (id=585) have two records with "Template":563.

Is it bug?

===

Caribbean Offshore Fishing Loot Table (id=585) имеет две записи с "Template":563.

Это баг?

{"__type":"MegaChaka.Services.Items.LootTableItemTemplate, MegaChaka","Items":[{"Template":408,"Chance":1,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":3},"Unique":false},{"Template":563,"Chance":0.4,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":3},"Unique":false},{"Template":563,"Chance":0.4,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":3},"Unique":false},{"Template":566,"Chance":0.1,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":3},"Unique":false},{"Template":567,"Chance":0.1,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":3},"Unique":false},{"Template":593,"Chance":0.07,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":1},"Unique":true}],"Name":"Caribbean Offshore Fishing Loot Table","Id":585,"MaxStack":1,"ItemWeight":0,"BasePrice":-1,"SellPrice":{"x":0.0500000007450581,"y":0.5},"BuyPrice":{"x":0.150000005960464,"y":1.5},"PriceReductionAmount":-1,"ConsumedScale":1.5,"NonConsumedScale":1,"PriceTierQuantity":100,"MaxQuantity":1000,"SortingGroup":"","SellableInShop":true,"SellPriceCoefficient":0.5,"ItemType":"LootTableItem","MongoID":"585","ItemsToGive":{"Min":1,"Max":3}},
  • Like 1

Caribbean Offshore Fishing Loot Table (id=585) have two records with "Template":563.

Is it bug?

===

Caribbean Offshore Fishing Loot Table (id=585) имеет две записи с "Template":563.

Это баг?

{"__type":"MegaChaka.Services.Items.LootTableItemTemplate, MegaChaka","Items":[{"Template":408,"Chance":1,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":3},"Unique":false},{"Template":563,"Chance":0.4,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":3},"Unique":false},{"Template":563,"Chance":0.4,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":3},"Unique":false},{"Template":566,"Chance":0.1,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":3},"Unique":false},{"Template":567,"Chance":0.1,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":3},"Unique":false},{"Template":593,"Chance":0.07,"Stack":{"Min":1,"Max":1},"Unique":true}],"Name":"Caribbean Offshore Fishing Loot Table","Id":585,"MaxStack":1,"ItemWeight":0,"BasePrice":-1,"SellPrice":{"x":0.0500000007450581,"y":0.5},"BuyPrice":{"x":0.150000005960464,"y":1.5},"PriceReductionAmount":-1,"ConsumedScale":1.5,"NonConsumedScale":1,"PriceTierQuantity":100,"MaxQuantity":1000,"SortingGroup":"","SellableInShop":true,"SellPriceCoefficient":0.5,"ItemType":"LootTableItem","MongoID":"585","ItemsToGive":{"Min":1,"Max":3}},

Date beign generated so it may contain duplicates, but I'll ask guys ro check why they put same item twice

Thanks for finding!

--

Данные генерируются, так что могут быть дубликаты. Я попрошу ребят перепроверить

Спасибо за находку!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my noob question, but is it possible with this public API to get updated prices of any item in any shop?

It's not the API coding, but here are links that've found it.

http://www.navalactioncraft.com/shop-price

http://www.ddz.net/navalaction/#

The best I've found. They get updated at server reset. Just choose your server.

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

Call to all player devs: Great work on your maps and such. We players totally appreciate all the work you've put into this.

I have a request, if possible (because I have no idea where this is stored, but I'd assume on server in some kind of log), to post nation player counts. Is this at all possible to see how many players have joined each nation? If not, are there Port or PvP logs that show how many players from both nations are involved and then maybe pull from that for a "rough" player count?

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

Call to all player devs: Great work on your maps and such. We players totally appreciate all the work you've put into this.

I have a request, if possible (because I have no idea where this is stored, but I'd assume on server in some kind of log), to post nation player counts. Is this at all possible to see how many players have joined each nation? If not, are there Port or PvP logs that show how many players from both nations are involved and then maybe pull from that for a "rough" player count?

Sorry Capt Blackthorne, but that information is not in the api, so we don't know it either. We can only know how many ports each country has got. I'm guessing that's market sensitive info for the devs.

trtc_sig.png

• Like 1

nah nothing player related at all other than contracts.

basically you get port information, item information and the shops info that leans on each of them.....

so you know what the items are and some info like drop chances of BPs etc

You know who owns what ports and their location and what stuff is there for sale,what produced,consumed etc....no ships data oddly and no player data

and only at server down (or server up since the file seems to update as the server is booting again)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dear Devs
Can you add some information like thickness (__type:"MegaChaka.Services.Items.ShipTemplate"), cannon's reload and penetration (__type:"MegaChaka.Services.Items.CannonTemplate")?

===RUS===

Уважаемые разработчики
Можете добавить информацию о толщине (__type:"MegaChaka.Services.Items.ShipTemplate") и перезарядке и пробитии пушек (__type:"MegaChaka.Services.Items.CannonTemplate")?

Dear Devs

Can you add some information like thickness (__type:"MegaChaka.Services.Items.ShipTemplate"), cannon's reload and penetration (__type:"MegaChaka.Services.Items.CannonTemplate")?

===RUS===

Уважаемые разработчики

Можете добавить информацию о толщине (__type:"MegaChaka.Services.Items.ShipTemplate") и перезарядке и пробитии пушек (__type:"MegaChaka.Services.Items.CannonTemplate")?

In the short term you could just build a static table and relate it using the Item id.

• 1 month later...

Was wondering what information will be added to / removed from the api when the new patch arrives. Particulary information around port capture and hostility. Are you able to tell us anything to help us be ready to develop tools for the NA community?

trtc_sig.png

• Like 2

So in the ports api file I can see which region a port is in and what buildings (forts and towers) it has. That's nice info, but I see no way of knowing what the hostility around the port is - which i'd like to be able to show - but I'm guessing that's maybe too real-time? I'm assuming that once 100% hostility is reached that the conquest info will show up and I'll guess I'll have to wait until restart to see what that will look like....

trtc_sig.png

Dear Devs, could you add name of county to the *ports.json?

Example, Little Isaac Rocks is in Andros county. But information about Andros is missing in ports_*.json.

===rus===

Уважаемые Разработчики!

Добавьте пожалуйстаи информацию о названии округа в файл ports_*.json.

Dear Devs, could you add name of county to the *ports.json?

Example, Little Isaac Rocks is in Ardos county. But information about Ardos is missing in ports_*.json.

===rus===

Уважаемые Разработчики!

Добавьте пожалуйстаи информацию о названии округа в файл ports_*.json.

It's in the location element in the json.

trtc_sig.png

It's in the location element in the json.

not true.

Little Isaac Rocks Location=Bahamas.

{"Name":"Little Isaac Rocks","Location":"Bahamas","Position":{"x":5800.00012964011,"y":0,"z":-389600.008708239},"EntrancePosition":{"x":5800.00012964011,"y":0,"z":-390600.008730591},"SecondEntrancePositionValid":false,"SecondEntrancePosition":{"x":0,"y":0,"z":0},"Rotation":0,"Nation":1,"CountyCapitalName":"Morgan's Bluff","CountyCapitalIndex":"12","CountyPorts":[],"NationStartingPort":false,"NationRookieStartingPort":false,"Capital":false,"Regional":false,"CanBeUsedByBots":true,"NeedsGuards":false,"Depth":1,"Size":1,"Contested":-1,"sourcePosition":{"x":4067,"y":2148},"Id":"362","Created":"\/Date(-62135596800000-0000)\/","Modified":"\/Date(-62135596800000-0000)\/","Capturer":"","ConquestFlagTimeSlot":-1,"PortBattleType":"Small","LastPortBattle":0,"PortElements":[{"Position":{"x":10164.6448887433,"y":0,"z":-390714.653394699},"Direction":{"x":-0.70710676908493,"y":0,"z":0.70710676908493},"TemplateName":"Fort2"},{"Position":{"x":2964.64472781073,"y":0,"z":-390114.653381288},"Direction":{"x":-0.70710676908493,"y":0,"z":0.70710676908493},"TemplateName":"Fort2"},{"Position":{"x":11764.6449245061,"y":0,"z":-391114.65340364},"Direction":{"x":-0.70710676908493,"y":0,"z":0.70710676908493},"TemplateName":"MartelloTower"},{"Position":{"x":13364.6449602688,"y":0,"z":-390914.653399169},"Direction":{"x":-0.70710676908493,"y":0,"z":0.70710676908493},"TemplateName":"MartelloTower"}]}

Can anyone explain to me how to calculate the price that someone would recieve for lets say Iron ore in a consuming port which is currently empty, (i.e. the price does not show up in the shop data). I assume it will be in the item description, but none of the prices listed there make any sense to me...

{
    "__type": "MegaChaka.Services.Items.ResourceTemplate, MegaChaka",
    "Name": "Iron Ore",
    "Id": 29,
    "PreventTeleport": true,
    "DropChanceReductionPerItem": 0,
    "MaxStack": 10000,
    "ItemWeight": 1,
    "BasePrice": 23,
    "SellPrice": {
      "x": 0.5,
      "y": 0.5
    },
    "BuyPrice": {
      "x": 1,
      "y": 1
    },
    "PriceReductionAmount": 25000,
    "ConsumedScale": 3,
    "NonConsumedScale": 1,
    "PriceTierQuantity": 2500,
    "MaxQuantity": 2500,
    "SortingGroup": "Resource.Resources",
    "SellableInShop": true,
    "CanBeSoldToShop": true,
    "ResetStockOnServerStart": false,
    "SellPriceCoefficient": 0.5,
    "ItemType": "Resource",
    "MongoID": "29",
    "InitialAmount": 1,
    "ProductionScale": 1.44,
    "ConsumptionScale": 3.6,
    "SpawnChance": 1,
    "AutoFillCoefficient": 999999,
    "ProducedByNation": -1,
    "ConsumedByNation": -1,
    "ProducedInCapitals": true,
    "ProducedInTowns": true,
    "ConsumedInCapitals": true,
    "ConsumedInTowns": true,
    "ShowInContractsSelector": true,
    "DeliveryOrderOptions": {
      "Valid": true,
      "StockSizeCraftExperience": 0,
      "StockSize": 1000
    },
    "PortPrices": {
      "Valid": true,
      "Produced": {
          "Min": 10,
          "Max": 13
        },
          "Min": 21,
          "Max": 25
        }
      },
      "Consumed": {
          "Min": 41,
          "Max": 51
        },
          "Min": 62,
          "Max": 76
        }
      },
      "Regular": {
          "Min": 25,
          "Max": 30
        },
          "Min": 33,
          "Max": 40
        }
      },
      "FullStackAmount": 27500,
      "FullStack": {
          "Min": 0,
          "Max": 0
        },
          "Min": 7,
          "Max": 8
        }
      },
      "RandomPct": 0.1,
      "RangePct": 0.5
    }
  },

trtc_sig.png
Edited by woodenfish
  • Like 1

Can anyone explain to me how to calculate the price that someone would recieve for lets say Iron ore in a consuming port which is currently empty, (i.e. the price does not show up in the shop data). I assume it will be in the item description, but none of the prices listed there make any sense to me...

For starters there aren iron-consuming ports anymore :)

And IMO you can't extract those numbers atm. same goes for shipspeed etc. the numbers from the spreadsheet just dont compare to the ingame ones.

ItemTemplates_*.json:

{"__type":"MegaChaka.Services.Items.ResourceTemplate, MegaChaka","Name":"Kurland Oak",

"Id":818,

[...]

"PortPrices":{"Valid":true,

"Produced":{"SellPrice":{"Min":2410,"Max":2945},"BuyPrice":{"Min":4820,"Max":5891}},

"Consumed":{"SellPrice":{"Min":9639,"Max":11781},"BuyPrice":{"Min":14459,"Max":17672}},

"Regular":{"SellPrice":{"Min":5783,"Max":7069},"BuyPrice":{"Min":7711,"Max":9425}},

[...]}},

What you could do is crosslink the different Templates:

- ItemTemplates_*.json

- Shops_*.json

- Ports_*.json

BUT it only shows the prices if something is in stock:

Shops_*.json:

{"Id":"9","Created":"\/Date(-62135596800000)\/","Modified":"\/Date(-62135596800000)\/",

"RegularItems":[{[...]}]

"ResourcesProduced":[],

"ResourcesAdded":[{[...]}],

"ResourcesConsumed":[[...],{"Key":818,"Value":36},[...]}]},

- Ports_*.json:

{"Name":"Marsh Harbour","Location":"Bahamas",[...]"Id":"9",[...]},

Your best and probably only option is to hard-code those numbers i guess. Just extract them from the ingame trader tool.

694iBW.jpg

Edited by Black Spawn

I realize from above conversations that the API does not have player information. Makes sense...could be used for cheating.

I have a question about the files/information that may be on our own computers.  I found in the Steam folders a log of in-game chats. It was basically a text file of the full conversations during my time online. Is there a similar log of my activities during game play? I am think of the pop-up "History" box information. The one that says "I sell xxx for xx gold" or "I acquired xxxx for xxx gold" etc. I searched but could not find any files with this information. I'd even do with a binary data file that I need to de-code, but did not find any files with information that looked like this data.

It would be great to create a program that could parse this information and then create a "ships log" or "ships ledger." At the end of each session, it would be nice to know if what i am doing created a positive balance or negative balance. But if this information is only through the server, then it may require developer involvement.

Just a thought.

Hello,

is it possible to convert the maps x/y postition to latitude/longitude?

you got the x/y position of each port. what else do you want?

{"Name":"La Navasse","Location":"Hispaniola","Position":{"x":-125800.002811849,"y":0,"z":-43600.000974536},[...]

just work around with what you got and spin some numbers like you need them...

Edited by Black Spawn

you got the x/y position of each port. what else do you want?

{"Name":"La Navasse","Location":"Hispaniola","Position":{"x":-125800.002811849,"y":0,"z":-43600.000974536},[...]

just work around with what you got and spin some numbers like you need them...

I believe he is asking if anybody has the formula that would convert the in-game coordinates to real world latitude and longitude so he can use the Google Maps API to place town icons onto google maps automatically.