Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Bazaar Thread, Buy Sell Everything

Basically a thread for everything you cant buy on market.

-Blueprints

-Custom build to order ships

-Crafting hours

-Your soul

Post what you have or what you want!

- Make sure to post what server you are on

- Remember to comment if your name in game differs from here.

Edited by Wesley Snipes
  • Like 1

On PvP2, I am looking for someone to craft an exceptional, Live Oak, Pavel with Planking. 

I am able to supply all parts and crafting notes.

The crafter needs only one click to build the ship. 

Since we do not know each other and we have no trust established, the ship must be built before I supply parts; so I can trade all the parts and any negotiated fee for the ship.

My name in game is: Farwalker

Edited by Farwalker2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've tried to implement this too. But the admins tole me, that we shall not handle on this forum.

Belive it will be closed!

BTW: WTB Gold Powder Monkeys and Swordfighting Handbooks ^^    -PVP1-

Edited by Twig

I have 9 High Class CN's which are now TOTALLY USELESS to me!All are for sale.I am based in St Georges on PVE server.In game name Sir Challoner Ogle.

I am on pvE1 - mostly running out of Plymouth/Vieques/Island harbor/le Moule (Obiviously a Pirate!, hehe)

Which BP's do you have? and what were you asking for each?

I am in the US, Central standard time, and am on EVERY NIGHT - from roughly 5pm thru 1 am .... yeah -- I don't get out much! :P

Cheers,

-Yank

PVE1, ingame name "Mads" : I am very interested in Connie, Inger, Le Gros BP's. Can pay with cash or Mid notes. Location PR / Mandinga.

Best regards

Commodore Hansen

Super Ninja Pizza Turtle Edit: I am online every evening 1800-2100 CET/GMT+1. Usually around rest of the day and early in the mornings aswell

Edited by MDHansen

PVP1 GB

WTB/WTT for:

• Mastercraft/Exceptional: Boarding Parties, Marines, Swordfighting Handbooks
  • Ship Blueprints
  • Victory 1st Rate

WTS:

• Custom Crafted Ships: Renommee, Surprise, Frigate, and below. Prices depend on what mats you provide. Will take trades for blueprints and crafting notes. PM me in game.

Please PM me on forums or in game for details and negotiation. In game name is "HMS Cabbage"

Edited by xAzDKr

PvE1, playername Bramborough, Britain

Am interested in paying/trading for Labor Hours to craft gun carriages (Small/Medium for now, hopefully Large in relatively near future).  I will provide resources.  Ballpark rate 100 per LH, negotiable within reasonable range.  Also have some surplus Exceptional 6th-rate ships (2/5 Brig, 3/5 Mercury) would be willing to trade for crafting a batch of carriages.

If you are not British player, I also have outposts in Nassau & Plymouth, operating regularly in the Bahama & Lesser Antilles areas, if those spots better facilitate meeting up.

pm ingame if interested in further discussion.

• 7 months later...
On 3/4/2016 at 4:47 PM, Farwalker2 said:

On PvP2, I am looking for someone to craft an exceptional, Live Oak, Pavel with Planking. 

I am able to supply all parts and crafting notes.

The crafter needs only one click to build the ship. 

Since we do not know each other and we have no trust established, the ship must be built before I supply parts; so I can trade all the parts and any negotiated fee for the ship.

My name in game is: Farwalker

Good lawd just noticed the date

Edited by Ser_Slack
Date

• 2 weeks later...