Game-Labs Forum

News from the south

admin

Rumors surfaced that Spanish armies that were busy with the rebellion in the Lower Andes are moving in from the south with the support of the natives and Portuguese colonial forces. 

Partisan movement have started on several formerly Spanish areas. Several undermanned garrisons were slaughtered by the rebels that escaped into the mountains after american support came in.

More info later. 

• Like 1

Or the devs are going to move the Spanish capitol south.  Sounds good to me.  They need some breathing room to rebuild.

Except that if compared to other nation capital locations, Spain probably have it the best. Just look at France, Denmark, Sweden all crowded into one space. Capital locations make all the difference e.g. GB can't get past the gulf of St. Nic because Mortimer Town lies in the way.

Of course it's pure speculation right now.

Their clans chose to move across the map and abandon it. And I might add that Spain have very good numbers and very impressive clans like RAE fighting in Panama which could make quite the difference if they deployed in the right place with the right PB mechanics.

Edited by Richmuel UK

Except that compared other nation capital locations, Spain probably have it the best. Their clans chose to move across the map and abandon it. Just look at France, Denmark, Sweden all crowded into one space.

Of course it's pure speculation right now.

Spain has a bad capital location.  The location is perfect for raiding from the Florida keys.  It is extremely easy to raid Havana from Key West, to go from one mission to another, outgunning the Spanish occupants, and making good money and xp from pvp in which Spanish players can't defend against.  All you have to do is sail south for 5-10 minutes and hop between the countless missions for hours upon hours, never under any threat, and always able to control the situation.  Once you run out of repairs, sail back to Key West, restock, sail back, and continue the process.

• Like 2

You need remember that we are in early access and testing. Maybe a change of capitol is necessary for the good of all game and community. The game is beta I think, and too many people is playing as it was a finished game.

This is not the first change of nation capitols.

• Like 4

wow. This is some major BS. 

The Devs moving into intervene on behalf of one nation that complains the loudest on the forums is a little sad.  They pulled out of Cuba. It is on their own design they given up their captial

Watch your language captain when talking about us.

Also we have not seen Spain complaining more than others. 

• Like 5

Me being a US Player on PVP2 See this as a great thing for the Spanish nation.  If they move their Capital then the new player of that nation have some breathing room to get use to the game. On both severs it seems that they are not doing well.  I dont want a nation to just give up.