Game-Labs Forum

"Winds of Change" National Naval Register! US Newspaper (PvP1) (Updated 3/13)

InfiniteAmount

NATIONAL NAVAL REGISTER

Naval Action and Occurrences
in the Caribbean, Gulf and West Atlantic

All new National Naval Registers will be posted in this thread, in order to cut down on thread spamming.

2FEA7TT.png

New Format, allows for a better layout but it has some compression issues. Will work on that for the next one.

Back Issues

1st March

gwxF7U4.png

20th Feb

3rfT2pd.png

19th Feb

18th Feb

t4ZoQ4d.png

15th Feb

Hyt6UkL.png

5th Feb

IJIXuHH.png

2nd Feb

IiocPIF.png?1

31st Jan

E49HHQo.png

26th Jan

Qzsqdzv.png

24th Jan

MDQJfBU.png

21st Jan

IDviw0y.png

Edited by InfiniteAmount
  • Like 18

Dear Sir:

I know the news have reached you since you are publishing it in your newspapers, but this is the Official Spanish Council answer.

First of all, thaks for your kind peace proposal. We know it has not been done with the intention of insulting us.

Many of our captains have died (they quited the game forever) and some of them even ashamed themselfs by commiting treason and defecting to the pirates faction. Most of our ports have been taken and our children (newees) die from starvation in Havana.

You are also right when you say you could take all our ports easily. Untill the Gods of War (the Devs) smile upon us (port battle mechanics and yes, timers again (please dont buff us)) there is not much we can do to avoid it. Reached that point we will have to fight you with kitchen knives or our bare hands.

Any peace treatment we could Sign with the US Navy at this point would mean surrundering.

As a nation, we have many defects. We are chaotic in nature, disorganized, we love fighting each other, we swear a lot and we speak too loud.....

We would be glad to surrunder, but we are sorry, we dont know how to do it. Just one more of our defects.

It could help a lot if you could surrunder first so we could learn how it is done. 

We would be glad to hold as many diplomatic conversations as you wish. (Just contact me in game)

And this dear Sirs is the Spanish Council official response.

Gaizka (Don Gaizka if you prefer  ;) )

Spanish Council Diplomat.

Edited by Gaizka
  • Like 10

I will say that USS Viper did pull a few of those scurrilous dogs out of the water, however, they did not long survive their rescue having been run up the yardarm in short order.  The counter tagging at Road Rocks was very prettily done, however Viper and her consorts, upon realizing they could not get to the true battle in time, made short work of two pirate Brigs who had the audacity to get in the way.

Free trade and sailors' rights!  Long live the Republic.

Edited by Oliver H. Perry

Hah! No mention of the fact the Bimini was a distraction attack which made way for sandy point and marsh harbour to be lost! We went into Bimini Thinking We'll give it a shot but it's a long one! Non of us expected to sail out intact! Road Rocks was just because we could carry on assaulting we already knew they were going to be highly defended but the US didn't put much of a fight at Marsh/sandy so some pirates wanted blood! and Harr we put up a good fight at Road Rocks even with the US having towers it was close!

You may have stopped us in some ports but we still made advancements! Ye scallywags. Tis nothing but Propaganda in these Papers! Thank god im no longer dictated by the press as a free man!

Edited by The Bloody Hound
  • Like 1

As a British Captain i am appalled to hear the US thinking we would align and coordinate with the scum know as Pirates, it is just a coincidence that our counter attack to reclaim the Town of Tantun happened to be on the same day and year that the scum attacked the states eastern provinces.

I heard from an unreliable source I made up, who will be referred to as Anon, that the British and the Pirates are most certainly in cahoots! According to Anon, The British Diplomat and The Pirate Diplomat met under cover of darkness in a poorly-lit cabin in the woods. Hushed conversation was heard, followed by gentle whispers, a chaste kiss, and promises of a future rendezvous. Well I'm blowing the lid off of this whole sordid affair! The people have a right to know!

• Like 2

I heard from an unreliable source I made up, who will be referred to as Anon, that the British and the Pirates are most certainly in cahoots! According to Anon, The British Diplomat and The Pirate Diplomat met under cover of darkness in a poorly-lit cabin in the woods. Hushed conversation was heard, followed by gentle whispers, a chaste kiss, and promises of a future rendezvous. Well I'm blowing the lid off of this whole sordid affair! The people have a right to know!

The scene wot yer spy witnessed was probably none oth'r than Pagan Pete "disciplining" his cabin boy, the ginger-haired Willie. While the wee lad is indeed of british parentage, he's no diplomat. Hell, he's no good at all!

I'll grant ye though, 'tis a bit sordid...

• Like 3