Game-Labs Forum

Archived SGS Recruitment thread

great group, use to be one shortly in potbs until I needed change my name

couldn't change it after using it for  18 yrs in mmos:)

I too have name that i have used over 12 years in MMO's, but i just didn't feel like Captain Kapac was name for brittish captain. ;)

Hi, my name is Michael Corvinus ad I have applied to join Saint George Squadron. I have only just started paying Naval Action, I am quite impressed so far an hs is only Alpha

Hello Mr Corvinus, your application has been received just need to catch you online now! It is Alpaha yes and the social tools are very puny example, its hard to know if someone is online hopefully they get em better soon! Otherwise in sailing/battles aspect i love it allready.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome "SGS" !!

good to see you guys. As a former member am really please to see that you guys have joined in on NA.

my old captain was Edward Sharpe of SGS, If you would have me back under your sails, I would gladly join.

I may need to chance the name..still thinking about that..but I will cross that bridge if accepted. 

I see my name is still on the retired captain list on the forum. when entering my details to log in, it is not recognized. 

I would imagine I need to reregister or would my account be reopened?

I look forward to hearing from you

AP

Changing a name ingame is easier than you think and all your stuff can be saved whit our arrangements. Your old account is always recoverable in our forums, i can send you reactivation email if the old adress is still one that you use.

But you still will need to fill in the application it is standard for all retired officers from Up to low. We all go thru it.

Edited by James Thomson

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from another former SGS POTBS player (Catherine Beeredest and family).

Nice to see some familiar people.  It's been a long time since I got my ass chewed because my pixel hat was facing the wrong direction!

The day I quit SGS in PotBS, I ran around PR wearing nothing more than undergarments and a leather choker, good times, good times.  :D

Luck to SGS!

• Like 1

SGS%20Patronage%20Edward%20Green%20and%2

Greetings from another former SGS POTBS player (Catherine Beeredest and family).

Nice to see some familiar people.  It's been a long time since I got my ass chewed because my pixel hat was facing the wrong direction!

No need to correct your pixel hat yet, just your name and forum outfit. ;D

The day I quit SGS in PotBS, I ran around PR wearing nothing more than undergarments and a leather choker, good times, good times.  :D

Luck to SGS!

Haha! Well at least we get you clothed! It's something!